Diablo® III

NEED HELP choosing a weapon 500m budget

Hi everyone!

I am looking to swap out my EF for something better, and I was wondering what stats should I go for. I was thinking of LS/DEX/SOC or LS/CD/SOC but I have no clue of what to get because everything seems to be overpriced on the AH.

Thanks for your help!
Reply Quote
My offhand is for sale for the right price. LS, LOH, Dex, CD, Socket fist
Reply Quote
Thanks, but I was thinking of higher damage and no loh, that seems like too much.
Reply Quote
I would go with a better echo then, your not going to beat it for pure damage if thats what your after.
Reply Quote
i was thinking that, but the fear is just too annoying!
Reply Quote
I would have to agree fear is garbage, the best weapon in game with the most annoying attribute. I am using a Fist of something I found selling my EF. lots of options. Socket LS,CD etc. What about a Won Khim Lau not bad.
Reply Quote
yeah thats a nice fist! I wonder if they come with LS/soc or if they only roll 1 random attribute? cause that would be a nice thing to have!
Reply Quote
View profile
Fist of Az is generally NOT considered endgame because it only rolls one random stat. It is a good budget weapon when you're just starting Inferno though.

The fear on EF is only a hindrance when fighting naturally fast monster types or elites with the Fast affix.

With a budget that high, BladeSyphon is right, I would try to find a similar EF except with an OS instead of IAS.
Reply Quote
I was just looking at some EF and I am wondering how important is the attack per second attribute. The EF's on the Ah are kind of crazy priced. I can buy a 1080 dmg EF or a 1200 rare axe with similar stats.
Reply Quote
Haha, check out my new EF, got it for 126M, which i consider a steal. Just gotta camp on the AH for some time. Dex EF arent that expensive as their str counterparts, you can get a similar one for about 170 buyout or something.

You should be able to reach 150k dps with 500M, my entire gear costs barely above 500M, and i have reached that milestone with respectable EHP and sustain.

the +APS will affect your other weapon, for me each 0.01 is about 1k damage, so run the numbers in d3up first before you make any buys.
Reply Quote
ok thanks! but please not I am looking for a weapon with LS, thats my main issue
Reply Quote
You should be able to get a decent echo around 1100 dps with socket and LS for 500M. Try to get one as close as possible to the .25 aps. This was my last echo and I used it for about 3- 4 months with a nice Whon Khim. I had about 250K unbuffed dps but I chose recently to go a little more defensive.

For a quick dps check you can copy your profile over to www.theasiangamer.com or www.d3up.com and see how much damage it will give you. I prefer Asian gamer just to check dps because its a little easier to use.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]