Diablo® III

ptr account

hello everyone, i have already downloaded the ptr but i don't know if i have created a ptr account. does anyone know where i can check this? koen
Reply Quote
the real question is when IS PTR?
Reply Quote
the only thing they wanne say about it is SOON because if they give a date they have to have it out by then and people will only get pissed when it's not there at that time, but can anyone answer my question?
Reply Quote
You can go ahead and delete the PTR client that you have. Like they said, there will be a new client to DL for the 1.0.7 PTR.

You do not need to create 'PTR accounts'.
Reply Quote
okay thanks a lot that's all the information i needed ;)
Reply Quote
Community Manager
You can go ahead and delete the PTR client that you have. Like they said, there will be a new client to DL for the 1.0.7 PTR.

You can prepare for the 1.0.7 PTR by logging in to your Battle.net Account Management page, and there you can select your Diablo III game license, and then click "Create a PTR account."

Once we release the PTR, there will be a new 1.0.7 PTR client available for you to download, and you'll be able play on the PTR by launching the PTR client. If you have the previous PTR client, you should be able to patch up to the most recent build. Patching up to the PTR client will not effect your retail client.

We'll be providing additional details concerning the PTR once the PTR is available. :)
Reply Quote
So tomorrow then?
Reply Quote
yay tomorrow. you saw it here. confirmed by Vaeflare. If it's not you can blame him :)
Reply Quote
That's ^ what I was thinking.
Reply Quote
But I want an Oompa Loompa NOOOW
Reply Quote
01/14/2013 03:27 PMPosted by Ketchup
yay tomorrow. you saw it here. confirmed by Vaeflare. If it's not you can blame him :)

I think Vae is a her. I think.
Reply Quote

You can prepare for the 1.0.7 PTR by logging in to your [url="https://us.battle.net/account/management/"]Battle.net Account Management page[/url], and there you can select your Diablo III game license, and then click "Create a PTR account."

Once we release the PTR, there will be a new 1.0.7 PTR client available for you to download, and you'll be able play on the PTR by launching the PTR client. If you have the previous PTR client, you should be able to patch up to the most recent build. Patching up to the PTR client will not effect your retail client.

We'll be providing additional details concerning the PTR once the PTR is available. :)

Well then...
Reply Quote
01/14/2013 03:30 PMPosted by TabascoGator

Yes she is a she
Reply Quote
You can prepare for the 1.0.7 PTR by logging in to your Battle.net Account Management page, and there you can select your Diablo III game license, and then click "Create a PTR account."

Will all the custom settings be reset like before? It'll be a pain in the !@# if it does.
Reply Quote
01/14/2013 03:52 PMPosted by LordZeus

Yes she is a she

She is a he, he said it in a post.
Reply Quote
I just logged in to the PTR. PTR Bug Report Forum is unlocked.
Reply Quote
01/14/2013 04:51 PMPosted by DeadRu
the real question is when IS PTR?

Public test realm. Kinda like a patch beta.

he said "when"...
Reply Quote
Just on that. How do you actually get started playing the the actual game for the first time?

I've read and gone through the Battlenet website instructions over and over, and still nothing.

I'm simply trying to run or start a PTR account to see if this even works.

On the main start up screen, I type in my email address, then for the password, I type in my Battlenet password, then click to start the game.
When the authentication window comes up, it tells me that I'm connecte to the server, then when it is checking the password, I keep on getting two errors turning up. Error 3, or Error 14404.
Now from this thread, as by seeing that you are a community manager, Would youi be able to tell me what this is please, and could you give me some assistance to get started.

Cheers.
Matt
Edited by Mattadelphos#6137 on 1/22/2013 2:22 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]