Thanks a TON Zhentil! Your advice has certainly helped. Can definitely tell an improvement. Seem to survive much better with bloodthirst over tough-as-nails. Forgot that I had this other MH weap which gave me more dmg than that Sky Splitter. Spent ~7 mil, and have 15mil after new rings, and IK helm. Sitting at 447k ehp now (over 300k prior), 55 ICC, 452 ICD, 15 IAS, 409 AR.
Not convinced yet whether IK gloves would benefit me over my current Sage's. I think every other "cheap" upgrade I've done already, now I'm sure my next upgrade will need to be one of the relatively expensive kind. I'm thinking ammy, possibly a different bracer. Thoughts?
I didn't see those sage's. I'd agree that they're better than cheap IK irons. Your next upgrade should be your MH weapon. Your strength to MH weapon dps ratio is about 3:1 right now, meaning that you could probably gain dps by trading all the strength for 100 dps.
If you have 15 million to spend, I'd invest 10 million in a new MH. With that kind of budget, there are three good options: I'd recommend mace over axe because the aps differential between MH and OH benefits WW/RltW dps. For budgeting reasons, I'd recommend not looking for strength, since comparably priced items seem to be a net loss dps-wise if you insist on strength.
1) 950 dps mace with 85+ ICD and open socket
2) 1200 dps mace with OS
3) 1140 dps Echoing fury with OS (these are cheap if you're willing to take dex over str)
After that, the order in which to upgrade would be
2) IK Belt with 175 str, 78+ AR and 3% LS (2 million)
3) Shoulders - if you go Blackthorne's 2-piece, you have enough Vit. Try to get either a rare with 240 Str, 75 AR, and either 50 vit or 7% Life bonus - OR, a Vile Ward with 230 str and 78 AR (no vit/life%)
4) Bracers with 80 str/ 80 vit/ 75 AR/ 5.5% ICC
And the final upgrade which is possible without breaking the bank would be your left ring. This isn't urgent, but I think it's possible to get 5k dps without spending more than 2 million. If you look at my right ring, that was 4 million. Options which wouldn't cost more than 2 million would be along the lines of
1) 45 average damage, 60 str, 4.5% ICC and either IAS or ICD
2) 50 average damage, 4.5% ICC and 8-9% IAS or 45% ICD (no str)