Diablo® III

Made some changes.

I sold all my characters gear, except my WD and im looking to make upgrades. i have a 400mil budget. what do you suggest i do to increase my ehp and dps?
Reply Quote
Defense; if you have any plans to kick a few buts and live in PVP.
Reply Quote
I'm a 2H user, but if I were one hand, I would take a hard look at the following changes (currently, you are lacking in the mana regen department):

- Get Zuni 4 set bonus... there are a couple ways to do this. I would at least look at replacing ToTD with Zuni SoS, getting Zuni Pox, and replacing helm with Visage of Giyua. Get good int/CC on all three items and mana regen on SoS (not sure if it comes by default). This would give you a ton more mana regen and more dps (your mana regen would go up by ~34 per second, ~44 if you use Vision Quest; this is huge).

If you have any gold left, here is one more offensive and defensive idea:
- Offense: Better knife (higher dps/cd)
- Defense: Better Zuni Chest (250+ vitality)

Also, you need to change that spec... look at the forum for build ideas (probably before you spend a bunch of gold, but my advice above is pretty flexible to many builds).

Good luck!
Edited by BigRed#1100 on 1/16/2013 5:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
I'm a 2H user, but if I were one hand, I would take a hard look at the following changes (currently, you are lacking in the mana regen department):

what are the benefits of going 2 handed over one handed?
Reply Quote
I want to be the best Witch doctor for the budget. I dont mind switching to a 2 handed build if its better.
Reply Quote
im down to switch to two handed if it will net me more dps and ehp
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]