Diablo® III

No RMAH Gold Selling

Far too much inflation. Gold sinks, this is where it gets compromised. Rich get richer, poor go down, it doesnt matter how much the new plans cost. Rmah ppls will just flip credit cards and get more gold, and ppl without rmah will never get enough money for it.

So please, hear my ramble and get rid of rmah gold selling, for sake of the economy.
Reply Quote
Hate to break it to you, but I am pretty sure gold farmers sell off of AH and on websites to get full 100% of their money. If they sell on rmah you get -15% blizz -15% paypal, I highly doubt they are going that route.
Reply Quote
I say just figure out how to earn the gold. By becoming an efficient farmer. Also learn how to use the gold auction house to maximize your gold earning potential. Then you should be able to earn the amount of gold you want to find the plans. Also just farm for the plans as well, They say that there is a 50% chance that they drop off of the mini bosses mentioned in the blog. Just be patient and you will get them eventually.
Reply Quote
Three hours of work at my crappy job gets me about 20 bucks. 20 bucks right now gets me 70,000,000 gold. Farming right now for three hours gets me what, like a million or two? I'm not going to blow my paycheck on D3 but the math speaks for itself.
Reply Quote
01/17/2013 10:10 AMPosted by Japhasca
Three hours of work at my crappy job gets me about 20 bucks. 20 bucks right now gets me 70,000,000 gold. Farming right now for three hours gets me what, like a million or two? I'm not going to blow my paycheck on D3 but the math speaks for itself.

Yeah it does. Get a better job!
Reply Quote
01/17/2013 10:10 AMPosted by Japhasca

Yes thats the reall issue that blizzard wont fix. They want us to trade. They introduced the AH as a core feature to the game. Allowing poeple to buy gold for almost NOTHING destroyed the AH. How can I trade with someone who buys 50 million gold for money in 1 minute where I need to farm many many hours to get the equal amount of gold without paying real money. Its stupid, it sucks and blizzard just ignores it. They dont even adress this as a problem. Maybe because their getting money from this too ........ RMAH should not influence the normal AH, the RMAH as isolated feature would be ok. Poeple to lazy to really play the game are the winners in Diablo 3.

EDIT:
And before someone says that I can buy gold too if I think it's cheap. Yes this is totally right. But in my opionion this would totally destroy any motivation to play the game. That's why I dont want to spend real money on it.
Edited by roohan#1798 on 1/17/2013 10:38 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]