Diablo® III

well had a interesting bug happen to me today

I got sorunded by mobs and became unable to move use any skills or do any damage basically I became a ghost.. went down to 0 health for the better part of 5 minutes while the mobs wailed on me and eventually my party came and cleared them off me after that I still couldn't move and was unable to teleport back to town had to leave the game and rejoin to be able to resume normal play.

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B4O3uBFZpQRDQlpMaFhSNkRibEU

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B4O3uBFZpQRDc2VkU2otLUtTemM
Edited by Zillxia#1942 on 1/5/2013 11:02 AM PST
Reply Quote
Normally this bug happens with Dashing Strike and it's well documented. Apparently they are "fixing" the issue. I believe Tempest Rush can also trigger the bug but very rarely.
Reply Quote
That sucks Alt + F4 should work if something like that happens again. You should put this in the bug forums with as much info as you can add. I read a few posts about getting kick from a game while playing HC. Not saying that is what was happening but I notice a lot of the maps are back to having items and gold dropping in places you can't get to it. Don't happen too often but it didn't happen to me back when they said they fixed it but I noticed it does happen.
Reply Quote
01/05/2013 11:36 AMPosted by Skunkleaf
That sucks Alt + F4 should work if something like that happens again.

Alt + f4 triggers the ten second countdown timer like any other way to leave the game. Alt + f4 or the "exit now" button will usually get you killed.

If this was the DS bug, which is what it sounds like, then it is safe to leave the game. You'll go down to zero hp but won't die. I've heard that using a tp or seven sided strike can get you killed, though.
Reply Quote
its happened to me on my WD recently using the spells totem raindance bears and soul harvest and SW almost around the same time as each other in a big pack
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]