Diablo® III

Banned accounts and adding new keys

I have a permabanned d3 account on my bnet account. I would like to know if its possible to purchase another copy of D3 and play again under my same battle.net account?
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
View profile
From everything I have read, no that is not possible. For example if I go to the Blizzard store it will not let me buy another copy of D3. They only allow multiple copies of WoW and of course PTRs and Betas. You would have to create a new battle.net account if you wanted to play the game again.
Reply Quote
Well I'm pretty sure its possible from what I've read.

I base it off of bug report posts I've seen. It seems players that have been banned cannot put up any new auctions if their banned account had 50 items in the completed tab. The tab says they have 50 items there but none are listed and there is no way to clear them.
Edited by Rapap#1672 on 1/6/2013 5:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
View profile
How did you accomplish the purchase WiryDragon? Are you saying they can buy a physical copy of the game and add the key? I ask because it won't let you purchase it from the blizzard store which is what made me think you could not do it. Now you have me curious.
Reply Quote
So.. How it is nowdays? is it possible to add new d3 to my bnet account if i already got one banned d3 account on it?

edit:

Confirmed, you can add multiple diablo 3 keys to b.net account
Edited by napo#2435 on 4/5/2014 3:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
View profile
You can contact Billing and Account Support to see if they will remove the banned license but I would expect them to say no. Chances are very very high that you need a new bnet account.
Reply Quote
Hmm what are you talking about? I simply logged to my battle.net account, added new d3 key and it simply replaced the old copy with the new one.
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
View profile
04/05/2014 04:21 AMPosted by napo
Hmm what are you talking about? I simply logged to my battle.net account, added new d3 key and it simply replaced the old copy with the new one.

Interesting...if that is now possible then something has been changed.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]