Diablo® III

My threat deletd!? Here it goes again!

(Locked)

THIS WAS A THREAT IN ANSWER TO A CM THAT LOCKED THE "I DARE BLIZZARD THREAT"

The answer to what you responded is pretty easy and i believe im speaking for the majority of unsatisfied not customers, real diablo franchise fans.

This game is so screwed up that there is no way to fix it, there is a bunch of wrong desicions that made this game bad, starting for the play online only, AH, this new diablo "children friendly storyline and design of characters in the game"

This game is unfixable, and most of the complaints wont stop until most of the DEVELOPER TEAM involved in this project QUIT, Blizzard get to the right people (Blizzard north) and start working in Diablo 4. dont even bother in making an expansion, the sustems and concepts in which this game was built on are broken and in fact are those the same that made most of the real fans create this anger, this ressentment. NO patch, no Pvp update, nothing can fix this game.
i believe im speaking for the majority of unsatisfied not customers, real diablo franchise fans.

Not even close.
Incoherent rant...
I have no idea why would someone delete your thread!
01/07/2013 10:34 PMPosted by Allarius
i believe im speaking for the majority of unsatisfied not customers, real diablo franchise fans.

Not even close.

I am, do you have any idea of hoe many active players diablo 3 has?

Less than 5% of players that bought the game.
Not to mention the players that actually care about this game, im 25 years old andabout 10 of my closest friends and I grew up playing diablo and diablo 2. Right now none of us play this aweful game and to be honest the dissapointment, the anger, the ressentment against the people that were responsible for this epic failure is huge.
01/07/2013 10:32 PMPosted by Sigür
nothing can fix this game.

Sadly, considering it was my favorite franchise, i feel the same. I don't see any way to fix this, if not, to start all over.
After 12 years, still waiting for a Diablo 2 successor. Maybe D4 will do.
01/07/2013 10:44 PMPosted by Kajuan
nothing can fix this game.

Sadly, considering it was my favorite franchise, i feel the same. I don't see any way to fix this, if not, to start all over.

My exact thoughts!
01/07/2013 10:45 PMPosted by Sigür

My exact thoughts!

Something tells me you never played D2 at release.
I did, but i used to play most of the times offline or LAN.
[/quote]

Don't make threats! Against the forums rules![/quote]

Is impressive the amount of threats/comments on threats that CM delete, even if you are not technically violating the rules.

The answer to what you responded is pretty easy and i believe im speaking for the majority of unsatisfied not customers, real diablo franchise fans.

This game is so screwed up that there is no way to fix it, there is a bunch of wrong desicions that made this game bad, starting for the play online only, AH, this new diablo "children friendly storyline and design of characters in the game"

This game is unfixable, and most of the complaints wont stop until most of the DEVELOPER TEAM involved in this project QUIT, Blizzard get to the right people (Blizzard north) and start working in Diablo 4. dont even bother in making an expansion, the sustems and concepts in which this game was built on are broken and in fact are those the same that made most of the real fans create this anger, this ressentment. NO patch, no Pvp update, nothing can fix this game.

You gonna bring tomatoes for the blizzcon right?

Oh btw, I guess you spelled "Thread" wrong. Just admit it. It'll do your life better :O
Edited by MisterAjikko#1937 on 1/7/2013 10:54 PM PST

You gonna bring tomatoes for the blizzcon right?

Oh btw, I guess you spelled "Thread" wrong. Just admit it. It'll do your life better :O

Lol!

I admmit it! xD
Watch out, Blizzard's in your internetz, deleting your threats!

Oh come on now, I knew he meant threads*...lol.
Damn it!

Is ok, if it gets deleted again i will postmit again but with right grammar this time! Jaja

My exact thoughts!

Something tells me you never played D2 at release.

Oh i did, i did... problems were not in the main core of the game, were mainly bugs, and missing ideas to make it even better, how they did with LoD and the patches.
There is no patch that can change the core and the mechanic of this third chapter without bring it to the bones and rebuild it up according the main aspect that made great this franchise till Diablo 2 LoD.

I don't want a Diablo 4 if this is how Diablo games are going to be..

OP as much as I Love blizzard North.. No way are they coming back to blizzard..

That Dream is over and Diablo 4 is dead..
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]