Diablo® III

My threat deletd!? Here it goes again!

(Locked)

Something tells me you never played D2 at release.

That is the main rant some people are missing.. Blizz didn't build on D2 LoD.. they threw it out the window and started over. A lot of people, myself included, wanted D3 to be a new game but built from D2 Lod not a step backwards to what D2 started as.

I wanted to see D3 start by taking what was already in D2 and worked fine, and then adding to what was there. Take the stash for example. In D2 LoD, you had what you carried and each character had their own stash and larger than it was in plain D2. Now in D3 we still have what we carry but we lost each character stash for a shared stash. They removed each characters stash. There was nothing wrong with the way it was, it worked just fine. All they should have done was added the shared stash alongside of the character stash. I can guess why they didn't, probably because that is how torchlight works and they didn't want to emulate it. You can argue that the shared stash is more streamlined and I would probably agree, but then it should have came with one tab per character slot so it would be equal to what D2 was and not a step backwards.

The shared stash is going to add at least 2 tabs in the expansion as you can already see on the screen where they are going to go, but really they should double that amount.
Edited by AxeLord#1992 on 1/8/2013 2:16 PM PST
THIS WAS A THREAT IN ANSWER TO A CM THAT LOCKED THE "I DARE BLIZZARD THREAT"

The answer to what you responded is pretty easy and i believe im speaking for the majority of unsatisfied not customers, real diablo franchise fans.

This game is so screwed up that there is no way to fix it, there is a bunch of wrong desicions that made this game bad, starting for the play online only, AH, this new diablo "children friendly storyline and design of characters in the game"

This game is unfixable, and most of the complaints wont stop until most of the DEVELOPER TEAM involved in this project QUIT, Blizzard get to the right people (Blizzard north) and start working in Diablo 4. dont even bother in making an expansion, the sustems and concepts in which this game was built on are broken and in fact are those the same that made most of the real fans create this anger, this ressentment. NO patch, no Pvp update, nothing can fix this game.

Speak for yourself or at least your own 3rd grade class child.
View profile
THIS WAS A THREAT IN ANSWER TO A CM THAT LOCKED THE "I DARE BLIZZARD THREAT"

The answer to what you responded is pretty easy and i believe im speaking for the majority of unsatisfied not customers, real diablo franchise fans.

This game is so screwed up that there is no way to fix it, there is a bunch of wrong desicions that made this game bad, starting for the play online only, AH, this new diablo "children friendly storyline and design of characters in the game"

This game is unfixable, and most of the complaints wont stop until most of the DEVELOPER TEAM involved in this project QUIT, Blizzard get to the right people (Blizzard north) and start working in Diablo 4. dont even bother in making an expansion, the sustems and concepts in which this game was built on are broken and in fact are those the same that made most of the real fans create this anger, this ressentment. NO patch, no Pvp update, nothing can fix this game.

I'm not satisfied with the game, but even an unsatisfied consumer wouldn't agree with you.
I stopped reading because of all the grammatical and spelling mistakes this kid wrote. Not only does he speak for himself, but saying he "speaks" for the majority of players.... just scares me :S are the majority of players this "smart?" I mean who spells how with hoe? and systems as sustems?

Watch he comes back with... I'm from such and such a country... Then I say good for you, learn to spell so you can actually be understood AND go play on your own server and go away from the NA servers.
reported
you do not speak for anyone but yourself. governments do the same thing.. but guess what your neiher a government or a 3rd grade child.. your spelling is that of a 1st grader at best.

Not even close.

I am, do you have any idea of hoe many active players diablo 3 has?

Less than 5% of players that bought the game.

No, you do not speak for everyone. You also say that the game has 5% of its sold subscriber base still active with no evidence or way to know that.

Before you waste your time arguing evidence like public game counts which can't be used for any real purposes unless you know the query used to create them, let me state this: Diablo is NOT an MMO. It doesn't matter if there is 1% still playing or 20% still playing, there can only be 2 people still playing and nothing prevents you from playing through the game.

Also how many people were still playing Diablo 2 after it had been out for eight months? I guarantee the majority of people that bought the game werent. I know I wasn't, I played it off and on just like I play D3 off and on, but thats generally how people play these games.
Edited by databandit#1705 on 1/8/2013 2:38 PM PST
01/07/2013 10:37 PMPosted by Sigür

Not even close.

Idk HOE? many do lol? As much as i dislike the direction this game went and its current state. Do not claim to represent me with moronic ramblings please.

Thanks
If it's unfixable, then stop playing and complaining. FFS
85 Undead Warrior
Long as they dont put Pandas in the next Diablo expansion I will be happy lol
The OP is 5 years old. Give him a break guys.

Not even close.

Citation using real facts please.

Not even close.

Is this true?!
Do you have any data that proves that?
(I'm not being sarcastic, id really like to see)
1. Ok, even though I am not from USA I post here because in this forums is where most attentions from the company is given.

2. I am not native english-spoken person, thats why I dont have the best grammar in the world but the main is understood. Always!

3. I am not five, I am 25 and my intellectual abillitieas are just more than fine. Even tho I am 25 I am already a doctor, I studied in University of Guadalajara (one of the best universities in Mexico and a very prestigious one worlwide as well). I am in the middle of my residency for Gynecologist and Obstetrics in one of the biggest Hospitals in the Region and if i can read medical literature from the best journals im sure i can read your obsolete arguments. At least when I complain I always explain WHY.

4. I dont own servers or whatever (I am not a engineer or programmer or whatever) that actually has this statistics, but i have read artricles (not that new, but if that was happening then i can do the math right now; less people play nowdays than 4 months back)

So here are some articles (inclyding one from Forbes):

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=480217

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Market-Data-Shows-Diablo-3-Played-Less-Than-CoD-4-44331.html

http://www.forbes.com/fdc/welcome_mjx.shtml

So, if you are going to defend your game (which sincerily sometimes I think that are people from inside Blizzard trying to defend his jobs) do it with arguments. There is nothign FUN about this game compared with D2. And go to my profile, look my friend list, then add them as a friend and see how often they connect (those are real friends, true diablo fans who as well hated the game, so I can speak as I said for at least about me and 9 more people).
Community Manager
Step 1: Stop what you're doing.
Step 2: Review the Code of Conduct and posting guidelines.
Step 3: Think about the issues you have with the game.
Step 4: After that, think about what could be done to address those issues or improve them.
Step 5: Re-create your post with the previous steps in mind.
Step 6: Remember to avoid caps-locks and defamatory language, and you're set. :)
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]