Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Hi Blizzard developer team,
1. Re-balancing Gem effect on weapons
Gem for weapon? Obviously emerald! How about the following:
+ Ruby gives Critical Chance instead of max damage (of course with the ratio you think balance with 100% Crit Damage from emerald)
+ Topaz gives Increased attack speed instead of.... Thorn (LOL @thorn effect)
+ Amethyst is good with Life on Hit, just probably not as good as Lifesteal. (3% LS of 100k damage gives 600LoH. It means my toon that has 250k damage gets 1500LoH)
2. Re-balancing crafting by utilising brimstone and hellfire rings.
I think I've seen some of these suggestions on forum, but never get updated.
+ Hellfire rings should be salvaged into 1 random organ.
+ We need more recipe that uses brimstone and organs to create items. Doesnt matter if the recipe is old items (like the current existing set and legendaries). We will be happy just to utilise whats in our inventory.
3. Creation of extreme items for adrenaline rush.
+ Why not make some extreme items that has stat such as -100 Vit +200 Str?
4. In my imagination, there should be a quest when our toon died. Something like my barbarian fell down to hell and given standard equipment to fight boss to get back up to the surface world. Probably give reward everytime we succeed in doing so.
Too lazy to do this? provide Ankh of resurrection for 100k gold each.
Much better than high repair cost and more creative than getting your corpse back like in D2.
Only available on softcore servers.
5. While we wait for PvP that you guys are developing, why not expand the hellfire ring quest with.. for example.. 8 men raid with 4 bosses? that'll be epic. seriously epic just to fight against those bosses at once even though the reward is the same.
Those suggestions arent really additional content to the game, but it would make the game more fun to play with. In fact, rebalancing is no additional content at all.
Edited by NeoLuffy#6808 on 1/9/2013 8:43 AM PST
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.