Diablo® III

Looking to hit 100k+ DPS, what to upgrade?

How much would it cost for me to hit 100k+ dps and what items should I upgrade?
Reply Quote
socket your manajuman knife and add CC to your Ammy without losing much Int

70mil prolly if you shop smart, and you'll lose vit bc of the ammy drop. You could forgo one of these to replace your mojo with another zuni mojo that has higher average damage and 8+CC

Alternatively, you could attempt to get there by getting your Int to like 2800 without losing any of your other stats, but that may just put you at 99K or something.
Edited by november1093#1906 on 1/9/2013 1:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
Pants to innas, socketed Knife, vision with CC chance, Lacunis with int +cc.
Reply Quote
@atrial Your equipment is decent, but I'd recommend upping your intelligence game with legendaries/set rolls with sockets to include higher quality topaz gems. In particular with your socketed knife, upgrade it w/higher emerald for better cd%. Also if you got cash/gold to drop, check out a tal rasha allegiance amulet with cc%,cd%, 200+ int or go with a rare that aims for those stats. As for your skills, why not roll with zombie charger - zombie bears? you've got high mana regen already from your zuni string and vog helm. "pierce the veil" gives a damage bump as well.
Reply Quote
01/09/2013 01:38 PMPosted by emeraldsword
@atrial Your equipment is decent, but I'd recommend upping your intelligence game with legendaries/set rolls with sockets to include higher quality topaz gems. In particular with your socketed knife, upgrade it w/higher emerald for better cd%. Also if you got cash/gold to drop, check out a tal rasha allegiance amulet with cc%,cd%, 200+ int or go with a rare that aims for those stats. As for your skills, why not roll with zombie charger - zombie bears? you've got high mana regen already from your zuni string and vog helm. "pierce the veil" gives a damage bump as well.

How much would this cost me? I still run out of mana sometimes when fighting elites in MP4, so I wasn't sure what to do with that. As for the weapon, I am currently trying to find a better and socketed one for a good price. The gems I forgot to upgrade, probably will do tonight!
Reply Quote
Change one of your passives to pierce the viel and you're done, cost zero.

Biggest change would be socketed Manajuma's.
Reply Quote
@atrial not sure on the prices in the auction house... you'll have to look up these items with the specs you're aiming for. some other mana regen. skills for thought: rush of essence (returns 49 mana over ten secs), vision quest (mana regen. increased 30% for 5 secs. when using specific active skills.) and finally grave injustice might be worth looking into. depends what you're combo for passives... you may already require other critical passives for your active skill build. experiment with the skill calculator until you get the build the molds your equipment.
Reply Quote
Change one of your passives to pierce the viel and you're done, cost zero.

Biggest change would be socketed Manajuma's.

I don't really like the mana consumption, but I'll give it a try!
Reply Quote
Do you guys see any nice manajuma's in AH atm?
Reply Quote
Upgrade your gems to at least the 50 int ones and you would be there, maybe even the 46 ones throughout.

Manajumas socketed is super pricey and IMO you have a decent one. When I put mine on which isn't quite as good as yours I am around 115k. Plus you have a decent chunk of vit on there which you wouldn't keep.

It looks as if you have built around your ammy with its high int/vit and when you change that you are going to have to make both up in other pieces. I just sold a marrow w 130i/160v for 5m, while not a dps increase would help you in the long haul overall.

Neither of your rings have intelligence on them either, missing a huge bit dps there as well. You might lose some cc but it will add to both overall damage/ehp. Go to www.d3up.com and get an idea of what kind of gains you can make.

Rare pants are cheap, find one w 2 sockets and high int/vit ar.

I would stay away from PTV as you will be mana starved. I don't really understand your build tbh, what happens when you run short of mana? You don't have a maintain spell for when you can't use bears.
Reply Quote
Upgrade your gems to at least the 50 int ones and you would be there, maybe even the 46 ones throughout.

Manajumas socketed is super pricey and IMO you have a decent one. When I put mine on which isn't quite as good as yours I am around 115k. Plus you have a decent chunk of vit on there which you wouldn't keep.

It looks as if you have built around your ammy with its high int/vit and when you change that you are going to have to make both up in other pieces. I just sold a marrow w 130i/160v for 5m, while not a dps increase would help you in the long haul overall.

Neither of your rings have intelligence on them either, missing a huge bit dps there as well. You might lose some cc but it will add to both overall damage/ehp. Go to www.d3up.com and get an idea of what kind of gains you can make.

Rare pants are cheap, find one w 2 sockets and high int/vit ar.

I would stay away from PTV as you will be mana starved. I don't really understand your build tbh, what happens when you run short of mana? You don't have a maintain spell for when you can't use bears.

Thanks for the input. As for the build I'm just using it to rush plevels in lower MP!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]