Diablo® III

The relationship between Cydea and Azmodan

I don't know if anyone else noticed this, but Cydea and Azmodan seem to have differing ideas about the nature of their relationship. Azmodan refers to Cydea as his "concubine", a slave (or at least member of much lower social class, and usually one of many), but Cydea introduces herself as "consort" of Azmodan, implying that she's his one and only, and that they are socially equals.

Also of note, Cydea seems to have slept around on Azmodan. After you fight her the first time and she says "Play with my daughters; I do not wish to tire you out", the quest update says to "Kill the Daughters of Pain". But Pain isn't Azmodan; that's his brother Duriel.

I wonder if Big Azzy knows about either of these things.
Reply Quote
On a side note the Scoundrel has a fun quote where he talks about having killed only two aspects of "sin": Lust and Gluttony.

Where are the others ?
Sloth i could understand but the rest ?
Reply Quote
I suppose they're saving the rest for the next expansion?
Reply Quote
That mean Cydea slept with Duriel too.LOL
Reply Quote
I beleive Cydea has slept with more than Azmodan.
She is Lust incarnate... she has slept with probably "everything".
Reply Quote
02/06/2013 09:51 AMPosted by Rain
"everything"

even Andariel
Reply Quote
02/06/2013 10:59 AMPosted by OnlyYou
"everything"

even Andariel

Mmhmm, even.
Reply Quote
02/06/2013 11:07 AMPosted by Rain

even Andariel

Mmhmm, even.

Exactly.
Lust is infinite, you know?
Reply Quote
I don't know if anyone else noticed this, but Cydea and Azmodan seem to have differing ideas about the nature of their relationship. Azmodan refers to Cydea as his "concubine", a slave (or at least member of much lower social class, and usually one of many), but Cydea introduces herself as "consort" of Azmodan, implying that she's his one and only, and that they are socially equals.

Also of note, Cydea seems to have slept around on Azmodan. After you fight her the first time and she says "Play with my daughters; I do not wish to tire you out", the quest update says to "Kill the Daughters of Pain". But Pain isn't Azmodan; that's his brother Duriel.

I wonder if Big Azzy knows about either of these things.

yeah, it should be daughters of sin or lust, because cydea is the maiden of lust
Reply Quote

Do you really expect the maiden of lust in hell to be faithful?

Azzy as well might have his own harem....

Just sayin'
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]