Can we get an update when this Authentication error is gonna be fixed please
Reply Quote
01/12/2013 12:30 PMPosted by GhstFceKilla
Can we get an update when this Authentication error is gonna be fixed please

No.
Reply Quote
weak lol
Reply Quote
What has it been... 3 hours of downtime without one Blue Post?

Seriously. What is so hard with ONE person typing ONE sentence regarding the issue? I can not believe the developers of Diablo 3 still have jobs. If the rest of us working people dropped the ball every week like this group does we would have been fired months ago.
Reply Quote
What has it been... 3 hours of downtime without one Blue Post?

Seriously. What is so hard with ONE person typing ONE sentence regarding the issue? I can not believe the developers of Diablo 3 still have jobs. If the rest of us working people dropped the ball every week like this group does we would have been fired months ago.

No kidding.
Reply Quote
Hello?? anybody out there? is this thing on? hello? hello? I think it's not on Maggie.. try plugging it in. Hello?? HELLO?? Ahhh !@#$ it!! (click)
Reply Quote
its cold outside
Reply Quote
01/12/2013 12:46 PMPosted by Kola
its cold outside

I was gonna fly a kite.. but this ^
Reply Quote
Regarding how long this has been going on, I can vouch for as far back as 8:15am PST when I first attempted to play this morning. So that's 4.5 hours ago, and even then it probably started well before I first tried.
Reply Quote
You must be new to the world. Sometimes issues need to be looked at before a time frame can be given.
When they know, they will tell you. In the meantime, go outside and play.

I hope that helps. :)

I have a part-time job and I am a full-time college student. I spend most of my time studying with the hopes of getting into Medical School, not playing Diablo 3. When its the beginning of a new semester and a Saturday without any homework and its raining, I figured I'd play some Diablo. Come to find out I can't log in. Come to the forums, not even a hint from Blizzard of the problem. I am not asking for a exact time frame, all I was simply stating was how hard is it to post something along the lines of: "We are aware of a login issue. We will update the community when we have more information."

Its part of any business. Keep your consumers happy. Sometimes all it takes is a simple Blue Post to let us know that they are doing what they can to fix the issue.
Reply Quote
they should hire me, i could have fixed it by now lol
Reply Quote
Another temporary outage of the Battle.net service!
Reply Quote
View profile
See the little screen to the right of the login? It says "BREAKING NEWS" and it gives a basic description of what's going on and that more updates will happen as they're available.

You're welcome.
Reply Quote
It seems that Blizzard's needed to hire a worker who can work overtime monitoring the server situations!
Reply Quote
You must be new to the world. Sometimes issues need to be looked at before a time frame can be given.
When they know, they will tell you. In the meantime, go outside and play.

I hope that helps. :)

Well its been down for 6hrs for me, so ive gone into work and have come home to the same problem, so no not new to the world would just be nice to have an estimated time
Reply Quote
01/12/2013 12:39 PMPosted by JetLife
If the rest of us working people dropped the ball every week like this group does we would have been fired months ago.

I work in an Ops team for an online service... We have SLA's... Given the amount of downtime we've had with D3, we'd have all been reimbursed and be getting paid to play D3.
Reply Quote
See the little screen to the right of the login? It says "BREAKING NEWS" and it gives a basic description of what's going on and that more updates will happen as they're available.

You're welcome.

Thanks. When I attempted to login a few hours ago it was not there. I assumed they would have posted something in the forums.
Reply Quote

You're welcome.

that message will be there till tomorrrow they dont update that crap
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]