Diablo® III

Need some suggestions on gear.

90 Worgen Druid
I'm kind of stuck with what to look for next for gear upgrades, and would really love some suggestions for my current set up. If anyone could suggestion equipment please give some particular stats to look for on those pieces as well. I know I may have to do a couple upgrades or side-grades to get better gear and pull out ahead. If you just say the name of the piece of gear without saying stats, it makes it difficult for me. I do have a hard time crunching numbers and balancing everything that needs to stay within the Goldilocks zone. Staring at numbers isn't the easiest for me. I've had a lot of help so far and I've appreciated it. I've been told to go with The Witching Hour, but honestly if I just get that I'll lose alot of life, armor, and resists. So there really isn't an easy answer by any means, at least trying to do this by myself. Here is a link to my toon. 150mil budget. Thank you all!

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/darkfury-1400/hero/5179984
Edited by darkfury#1400 on 1/12/2013 9:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]