Diablo® III

PvP Dueling Tournament!

count me in, current pvp score is rank 38 in america, with the gear i will be in. however i may or may not be switching out for ameythests/going SnB depending on how effective it is.

I also will be waiting to decide on whether or not im going to use a cd/os weapon efury, or a crit/os/ls 1h, depending on how beneficial LS will be in actual combat, as it is not calculated in d3progress pvp score.
Edited by Joch#1760 on 1/14/2013 7:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
count me in, current pvp score is rank 38 in america, with the gear i will be in. however i may or may not be switching out for ameythests/going SnB depending on how effective it is.

I also will be waiting to decide on whether or not im going to use a cd/os weapon efury, or a crit/os/ls 1h, depending on how beneficial LS will be in actual combat, as it is not calculated in d3progress pvp score.

You have the flu Joch? This is out of character.
Reply Quote
@LordZeus

So will there only be 3 ultimate winners? Or will there be a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners from each bracket?

1st, 2nd and 3rd place with percentage of winnings 50%, 35% and 15% respectively.

I originally intended for there to be brackets based on the PvP Dummy score on DiabloProgress (sort of like heavy-weight, middle-weight, welter-weight in boxing) to allow for a more fair, fun and competitive tournament. So the mid-tier geared barbs will have a chance to win a tournament and not get thrashed by the godly barbs.

But I'm not sure I will get enough barbs for one bracket, so right now there will probably be no brackets yet. Until I get more than 16 barbs to join, maybe then I can separate them into 2 tournaments based on PvP Dummy score and making it more fair.

@Nikeboy1984

EDIT: also i agree on giving some % reward on the referee for organizing and putting up an effort especially for capturing the fight on vide and uploading stuff in youtube or anywhere.

Thanks for supporting that. I may not necessarily be the referee, some one else might be doing it. Iria has already kindly volunteered (he will make a tough referee). Right now I will just set it as the above percentages not including a cut for the referee. May adjust it depending on the response.

Thanks for the interest and support, guys. Originally intended for this to be a discussion but now people are already signing up lol.

I won't be around for the next 10hrs plus maybe. Keep the sign-ups coming and we can have a great Tournament!!
Reply Quote
im in...
Reply Quote
im in
Reply Quote
HoTA/Throw SnB here, i'm in

EDIT: got this guy on my friends list
http://www.diabloprogress.com/player/dragon666-6988
#1 dps barb in NA
#1 WD in world
2mil pvp dummy other barb... lol

I'll see if he's game, got some insane barbs (and other chars lol)
Edited by Fizzlesprig#1762 on 1/14/2013 8:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
me's inn
Reply Quote

You have the flu Joch? This is out of character.

lol
Edited by SoLiDAlvi#1156 on 1/14/2013 7:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
Yeah, I'm game....after I get some Dueling practice that is.....hello PTR....
Reply Quote

#1 dps barb in NA
#1 WD in world

How the **** did someone accumulate roughly 100 Billion in gear to get that pimped out on that many characters?
Reply Quote
Updated the roster with players and US Barbs PvP rankings on DP.

Currently we have 15 players, 1 more for a full tournament.

If we have more players, we can start a simple bracket system so players with different levels of gear will all have a chance to win.

Looks like we already have some of the highest PvP geared barbs in on the Tournament! Looks to be very exciting!
Reply Quote
Im interested but idk how it would work since there are 3 items ill be using for pvp and they wont show up on my profile. Thanks
Heres my link to diablo progress anyhow. Just in case. So you can count me in.
Plz just keep in mind that i will be changing 3 items. They will lower my dps by about 25k but ill have est about 200k more ehp
http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/t0ny0-1847/regulator/3040334
Edited by T0ny0#1847 on 1/15/2013 3:59 AM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
@T0ny0 - man what you can do is register in DP and log in, then anytime you can just click "update now" button and it will be updated in a couple of minutes.
Reply Quote
Ah well d3 servers are down atm. Ill do it manana ;p Thanks for the info.
Reply Quote

#1 dps barb in NA
#1 WD in world

How the **** did someone accumulate roughly 100 Billion in gear to get that pimped out on that many characters?

I just assume he's filthy rich IRL lol
Reply Quote
nvm :(
Edited by scrapz#1142 on 1/15/2013 10:57 AM PST
Reply Quote
would very much like to help any way i can....hit me up in game...i'm always around
Reply Quote
http://www.d3rawr.com/d-FVXL6

That should be my set. No idea when I can get it together, but it *should* be that set and I will be updating as I go along. So Joch, I'm coming for you! :P

/drops mic
Reply Quote
im down as long as there is another tier. My pvp ranking is like 40k or something lol
Reply Quote
@acrimony

nice to have ur barb back...

i haven't played in a while either, but i build this pure PvP throw barb set a while back...
can the elite barbs give their opinion on my set?

IK 5 set (for fury), 50% crowd control reduction, 20% dodge, 20% melee reduction, and 2000 regen/sec

...also don't laugh at my paper dps, my weapon throw might throw per hit dmg is not bad, i have no attack speed since I feel it is less important in PvP

**I also have 500m in the bank, should i upgrade my chest to one with 200+ vit?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]