Subject says it all!
Reply Quote
Nothing? Must be a slow night.

I have been enjoying TR but that doesn't work so well at higher levels. :(
Reply Quote
Cookie cutter
Reply Quote
Anyone else read earmuffs and go, awww?

They keep your ears warm and are fuzzy and cute. Awww.

Maybe it's just me. I dunno.
Edited by Narcolepsy#1563 on 1/14/2013 5:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
I use this for key running at MP7 and ubers running at MP5
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#aXSgYk!XaU!abccca

(I thing this build is quite common except the "Resolve" passive, I saw more people choose BoY. Honestly I don't know is it a efficient build due to poor game knowledge ^^)
Reply Quote
Combo Strike Build, MP7 Solo for keys.

MP8-10 for ubers in a group. I don't solo ubers, as we can share Infernal Machines.
Reply Quote
I do cookie cutter FoT SW/Cyclone at MP7.

Likely that is what I will do for everything after the patch, because of the big boost to XP at higher MP levels. MP7 is going to be my friend until I get enough money to upgrade something that will lead me onward to MP8.

I am looking forward to getting the new patterns asap, especially gloves and bracers. If they issue shoulders someday, I will be a happy camper!
Reply Quote
What you see is what you get. I try to avoid shifting around my build for specific circumstances as much as possible. I play to kill demons rather than dress up my paper doll. : )
Reply Quote
As a two hander monk I've got a lot of unconventional builds that I use. The build I am using now is WoL: Pillar of Ancients just because I hate it when mobs get knocked back and this skill doesn't knock em back. Currently farming mp 8-10 keys as we speak.
Reply Quote
Anyone else read earmuffs and go, awww?

They keep your ears warm and are fuzzy and cute. Awww.

Maybe it's just me. I dunno.

I saw a movie or tv show in the last few days where someone was wearing them, can't remember which one though :/
Reply Quote
Just for solo key farming, I do mp8 personally, I go with TC/Cyclone but with Backlash. I don't know, for me, the backlash rune gives me much more sustain from LS, the dodge chance is nice especially against frozen, and it actually promotes running past trash and letting them follow you to the elite pack = crazy amount of dodges.

That's just me. MoC-Overawe for anything else.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]