Diablo® III

looks like barbs not weak at all (from wd)

looks like you guys are not weak at all... every barb rejoice! the ownage continues!

http://zh-cn.twitch.tv/kingkongor
Reply Quote
holy crap, watched for about 5 mins. he didn't even die once.
other guy got owned.
Reply Quote
Ya, KK gear is top notch.
Reply Quote
^^ THIS

Really bad comparison to show one of the best geared barbs out there. I don't think barbs are that bad in the pvp department. We are just going to have to really rethink the builds. I also think we will be doing a LOT better when the fixes get into place to actually treat players as Elites like they are supposed to be. We have some decent bonuses against elites inherit to a lot of gear/skills.

But its ok I don't mind not always being the best class at it all.
Reply Quote
I have yet to have a barb that has given me any type of problem on dueling with my WD. I play my barb for soloing too... but they are by far the worst in dueling still. Yeah I guess if you have the most godly of gears, you can put up a good fight... but most barbs don't have that.
Reply Quote
01/18/2013 08:26 AMPosted by ofgortens
I have yet to have a barb that has given me any type of problem on dueling with my WD. I play my barb for soloing too... but they are by far the worst in dueling still. Yeah I guess if you have the most godly of gears, you can put up a good fight... but most barbs don't have that.

WD about to get a heavy nerf with that CC reduc
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]