Diablo® III

Pick ONE gear you want from the Wiz above:

I like your Natalya's Reflection. I've been trying to use the Natalya set for CC and AS, but everything just are so expensive.
Reply Quote
@Phal

I'd maybe go with your vileward, although I'd rather have one with dex or %life instead of strenght, but that could take a while to find. I could use yours for farming though.
Reply Quote
I guess your Hellfire's Ring.
Reply Quote
Wow, any of those would be an upgrade. Great armor, wep, offhand... Any of your gear would be big for me if you still have any left. Thanks.
Reply Quote
Unity @Ricstar
Nothing @Mirage
Reply Quote
01/18/2013 12:26 PMPosted by Ricstar
I like your Natalya's Reflection. I've been trying to use the Natalya set for CC and AS, but everything just are so expensive.

I've actually been trying to change my nat's to a 9 ias 35+ cd, 50+ AR, 70 int one but they just dont exist on the AH it seems haha. Considering just getting a trifecta int one but not too keen on losing the AR. And agreed they're very expensive.

@Phal

I'd maybe go with your vileward, although I'd rather have one with dex or %life instead of strenght, but that could take a while to find. I could use yours for farming though.

str = armor, best for cm (with int / vit) on shoulders. But for archon I agree %life would be better.

this game is fun haha
Reply Quote
@Schwfalot

How the heck did you have the endurance to level all those toons to 60?

I think the only piece that is an upgrade for me is your Vile Wards. When I spec for CM/WW, your Chant's Will is probably better than mine (Mine is +IaS instead of Socket, and my DPS is something like 985)
Reply Quote
@Yoda

That's a solid Witching Hour. Underrated with the pickup radius and armor/strength. Also a pretty decent cd roll.
Reply Quote
@Mandlebarb

You've got a beautiful Witching Hour their that I'm jealous of.
Reply Quote
Dire Seal Ring @Enremeit, decent CM wiz ring

@Yoda - LOL, some of the chars were rushed by my friends. Plus I have even more storage space for level 60 gear cuz my alts can wear them! lol
Reply Quote
:))i like the blackthornes jousting mail looks sweet..
Reply Quote
None - -''
Reply Quote
:-(
Dang, nuttin???? Oh well.
Reply Quote
Aint above me but..

@Booz
Your lacuni!!
Reply Quote
Hellfire please Alesso, I've given up hope of rolling something decent.
Reply Quote
Was skipped so badly

@Aph : Mempo of Twilight
Reply Quote
Your Mempho of Twilight is Ah-mah-zing.
Reply Quote
01/18/2013 02:15 PMPosted by Ricstar
Your Mempho of Twilight is Ah-mah-zing.

Chantodos Will.

EDIT: I am EU btw
Edited by Romezu#2340 on 1/18/2013 2:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
Would love your Tal Rasha's Allegiance Ricstar
Reply Quote
@Stringtheory

I'll take ur skorn.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]