Diablo® III

Houston, we have a problem

Today I ran into a barb from the Asian Server is 5 million buffed EHP with 5k health regen and he was literally impervious to all damage.

A 250k unbuffed wizard dished out an entire blast of archon into him, while he was AFK, for the full duration and he still had 50% hp left.

A 300k Demon hunter dropped and entire load clusters into him and he never dropped below 80% health before he would recover all health in 3 seconds.

Yeah, his name is Rustyshark #3949

goodluck, I would love to see Myon up against this beast
Edited by Pillz#1495 on 1/18/2013 11:29 AM PST
Reply Quote
Lol I faced him earlier today and he managed to kill me one time after a 2-3 min fight where he would run away from me constantly and hide to regen. I was mad as all hell, and we proceeded to duel a 2nd time where I knocked him down to 15% life only for him to run away again and the cat and mouse game began anew since I was low on disc( I just mapped out of there during round 2 becuase I was sick of running after him). Here is the thing: I was using some PTR crap Nats without CC on the helm, did not have my disc quiver, or chest piece, and was lacking my SoJ. Rustyshark is very beefy but cannot do enough damage in any kind of a team setting to be useful. Come team deathmatch, Barbs like him will get focused fired from a good team on TS as he hides in the corner and waits to Rend someone.

Rustyshark we will face off again tomorrow when I am able to copy my new pvp style gear (was missing 40-50k damage, 300-400k ehp), and then you can readjust your build so maybe jut maybe you wont run and hide from me anymore :D

That being said your currently up on me 1-0.
Edited by REVRAC#1267 on 1/18/2013 12:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
Y was diablo 3 not a Esport?

I would love to watch this go down.
Reply Quote
Lol I faced him earlier today and he managed to kill me one time after a 2-3 min fight where he would run away from me constantly and hide to regen. I was mad as all hell, and we proceeded to duel a 2nd time where I knocked him down to 15% life only for him to run away again and the cat and mouse game began anew since I was low on disc( I just mapped out of there during round 2 becuase I was sick of running after him). Here is the thing: I was using some PTR crap Nats without CC on the helm, did not have my disc quiver, or chest piece, and was lacking my SoJ. Rustyshark is very beefy but cannot do enough damage in any kind of a team setting to be useful. Come team deathmatch, Barbs like him will get focused fired from a good team on TS as he hides in the corner and waits to Rend someone.

Rustyshark we will face off again tomorrow when I am able to copy my new pvp style gear (was missing 40-50k damage, 300-400k ehp), and then you can readjust your build so maybe jut maybe you wont run and hide from me anymore :D

That being said your currently up on me 1-0.

if he tries to run away, just impale stun him ... or use the spider pet to slow him ... and then bola stun him again ...
Reply Quote
i ran into many yesterday that would hide back in town to regen life. just for fun i would run back too and shoot at them. then write a comment why they hiding. to combat that what i did was place two turrets next to the portal and they would die before reaching it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]