Diablo® III

Found a great ring, need advice

The ring is Nats with the trifecta thing going on, unfortunately it's about as bad as a trifecta could roll but I'm not gonna complain.

Currently I'm just wearing it, but if I sold it I could probably make my DH or barb way better, so what should I do?

Wear it, AH it, or try trading it?
What's it worth? Like 200-250 mil?
Reply Quote
No Pic no talk
Reply Quote
01/05/2013 02:26 PMPosted by Hinary
No Pic no talk

He said he has it equipped, on his character...

Anyway to answer your question I actually think its worth a lot more. It has arcane res, which to an arcane res monk would be worth a lot more. Arcane res is like all res to arcane res monk. Search for those affixes your ring has without entering numbers in and see what the lowest buyout is.
Reply Quote
Think you could get 400M for it
Reply Quote
Congrats on the great find. A trifecta nat's ring is worth a lot. You should get 300m after tax. I say sell it. You will significantly improve your DH with that gold.
Reply Quote
Thanks for the feedback, it's by far and away the best thing I've ever found. I had it up on the AH for 250 bid 300 BO and no one took me up on it, you guys really think it could go for 400?

And should I use the AH or trade? The 15% fee is a lot but I'd hate to get scammed.

Sorry if I'm being neurotic, just don't want to screw up what's most likely the best opportunity I'll get in this game.
Reply Quote
just take the 15% hit. 300BO sounds reasonable... 400 you might have to camp for a while.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]