Diablo® III

Blizzard, it's time to fix this.

Thankfully I was sitting in the Menu when the mass kick just happened. Multiple friends just lost their Hardcore character. More on the forums are now posting. This 10 second wait time for a disconnect/game crash/ server crash has gone far enough. I would wager that over half the deaths on hardcore for level 60(20ish+) have come from this issue. This is unacceptable. We play Hardcore to be terrified by pulling a double pack with Waller+Jailer+Fast+Arcane+Molton+Mortar+Teleport+ Electrified. We do not play Hardcore to be terrified of the silent anticipation of your servers going down, a disconnect, or a game crash ending our toon. Please. PLEASE. Fix this.

-Ladytron
Reply Quote
Well said.

Dying due to game mechanics, your own stupidity, or just bad luck is fair and part of the HC experience.

Dying due to a server disconnect caused on Blizzard's end or the 'vote kick' exploit is not fair.
Edited by Medi#1752 on 1/5/2013 5:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
what are there btags so we can see which characters were lost?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Hehe now its time to trade hc gold:) Its ganna sky rocket
Reply Quote
+1
Reply Quote
Ya was in the keeps two and got kicked. Pretty sure i didnt RIP but like everyone will have to wait to find out.
Reply Quote
is servers good to go?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]