Diablo® III

AH issue lost item and gold

I bought a item for 1.5 mil gold and now I am missing 1.5 mil gold but I have no belt. how do i fix, get my item, or get my gold back?
Reply Quote
Currently the AH is having problems atm, it is best to NOT use the AH at this time. If you get disconnected you will not be able to log back in.
Reply Quote
Well thank you but I am already out 1.5 mil and I want my gold back or the item
Edited by DyingBreed#1603 on 1/6/2013 12:42 AM PST
Reply Quote
01/06/2013 12:41 AMPosted by DyingBreed
Well thank you but I am already out 1.5 mil and I want my gold back or the item

No problem, glad i can help. You are going to have to wait for blizzard to fix the AH or you will have to submit a ticket explaining your problem. Please include as much details as you can.
Reply Quote
Sorry for your loss mate, but I've got into same situation, lost 300k. Candles are lit. We're praying.
Reply Quote
Can you provide me with a ticket submission link just in case?
Reply Quote
I've been having this same issue. Bought an item and it didn't look like it was going through but the gold was missing. Finally everything went through after several tries of exiting and re-entering the AH and the game. But yah AH is bugged out big time right now. So there is some hope at least that you're not out the gold.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]