Diablo® III

Advice for Calamity DH?

i'm thinking to replace my helm with a Dex Mempo, since my crit chance is already so high with archery. And IAS is more important for a calamity build right?

Then maybe i could change my amulet to have more crit chance and possibly IAS instead of crit damage. Although i feel like it would be sort of a sidegrade over and upgrade.

Got about 30m to spend. Obviously i don't really want to blow all of it on a single upgrade.
Reply Quote
Good thing with calamity when you tank you can ignore cc a bit. I use bait the trap on high mps and I'm at 72cc and I don't even have cc on my helm. All I see is crit numbers go off. You could sacrafice some cc for cd and/or ASI, but that my opinion.

I sacrificed cc and ASI on my DML for more vit to tank and no cc on helm.
Edited by DaRkCroNo#1494 on 1/6/2013 4:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
Well my crit chance is only at 60.5 with archery. No CC on helm and a ring though. I don't think i could afford to lose anymore.

I bought a 5 mil mempo with 9% IAS and got a 3k DPS upgrade and a nice EHP upgrade. The extra 150 int helps as well.

Still on the prowl for an Ammy though. Kinda hard to upgrade mine. Easy to find sidegrades though.
Reply Quote
mempo is the way to go with great eHP boost, you get a big cc boost from archery passives anyways

look for ammys with big +average damage (60+) on AH. that's the best bang for the buck imo.
Reply Quote

Still on the prowl for an Ammy though. Kinda hard to upgrade mine. Easy to find sidegrades though.

your ammy has lots of room for improvement, depends on your budget of course.
check mine out, it was the "cheap" way to get allres. paid 150m for it and has almost perfect cc/cd

o/
Reply Quote
I also want to get IAS but not lose too much CD. I'm greedy. It looks like it's outside my budget, so i'll probably just look for an Ammy with more CD and CC.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]