Diablo® III

help build my monk?

the one in my profile, i've been gone for a long time just came back and moments ago touched paragon 2 but... gear needs seem to have changed a bit and i've thrown too much moneyz the wrong way anyone have some idea of what i should go buy? i'd be more then happy if the item was readily available on the AH ^.^ and i have farmed minimum 200ish hours i'm not just an AH noob D:
Reply Quote
nobody with any upgrade ideas?
Reply Quote
Here are the suggestions
1.Put emerald to echoing fury that'll give weapon a good dps boost.
2.Replace your depth digger to blackstone jousting mail, this way you get set proc 100 vit and
also it come with LOH. Get LOH on gears benefits both of your weapons. However you carry a shield.

Please tell me how much gold you want to spend before I give you more suggestion. Cheers!
Edited by BONEYARD#1410 on 1/6/2013 8:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
looking to spend around 500M and be mp10 capabale
Reply Quote
Look at any of the guildes that have been put up on the monk forums like Piffle's and then double it since your budget exceeds almost all of their expectations.

For a more cookie cutter build:

Inna's Helm, Chest and Pants (get chest and pants with decent vit rolls and helm with AR roll)
Witching Hour
Rare bracers with high dex and vit and 5+cc
Echoing Fury with socket and LS (for your budget low 1000 range dps)
WKL with socket and LS (for your budged low 800 range dps)
Vile Ward
Nats ring and Shoes
Rings with 5+cc Ias and ave damage
Ammy with 8+ cc, cd, ave damage LOH and dex/vit)
Trifecta gloves with close to 200 Dex (vit and extra res optional due to budget)

Try and to splash in AR in as many pieces as you can afford

Edit: Try for bid pricing dont go for buy out it will stretch your budget farther.
Edited by CaptainCarl#1923 on 1/7/2013 5:48 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]