Diablo® III

Can my laptop Specs run D3 fine?

*Satellite L955 Series*
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3317U CPU @ 1.70GHz
CPU SPEED: 1.7 GHz
RAM: 6.1 GB
VIDEO CARD: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000
SOUND CARD: Intel(R) Display Audio

Just want to know if it seems like good specs for D3.
Edited by Litheral#1575 on 1/8/2013 2:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
So you ask if you can run it. Then you tell us you can?

What is this I don't even...
Reply Quote
I'm asking if you guys think it seems like nice specs for the game.
Reply Quote
the laptop should be able to run the game at full settings. the intel graphics are a little questionable but should be more than enough for this game.
Reply Quote
Okay thank you. And by full settings do you mean High?
Reply Quote
Depends what resolution your playing at, but overall no, those are not great specs to be running the game on; however you can run the game and it won't be terrible.
Reply Quote
Okay thanks.
Reply Quote
Your graphic card might cause a problem. You will be able to play but it will be slow at times. When you play, go to option and change your video settings to the lowest resolutions (Texture, shadow, clutter density, physics all low or off) - that should help.
Edited by NucKola#1376 on 1/8/2013 2:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
hd4000 is on the list as supported cards but is not optimal. I recently upgraded my laptop and finally can run game at full graphics on high without any refresh lag..actually been running 3d and it is working seamlessly. go when choosing a laptop For games the video is the most important piece of hardware
Reply Quote
ok
Reply Quote
@NucKola Wow, thanks Nuckola, playing on a lower res makes the game run smoothly.
Reply Quote
Sure. Glad it worked :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]