Diablo® III

item stolen from my stash

hi i am or maybe its becoming I was a big fan of diablo 3 until this happened. I had an expensive stone of jordan stolen from my stash. It just disappeared today after I logged in to check on it and its just gone. I know i did not drop it or anything silly like that as I am way too careful for that. This is costing me and I no longer have much trust in this game after this happened and I notice there is no way to report this by submitting a ticket as it just leads to dead ends. I hope a blue sees my post and can forward this on to the appropriate area. I was a massive fan but this left a very bitter taste in my mouth. I may never return because of this. Its very very disappointing to say the least that this can happen. My accoutn is secured also with an authenticator and the password was not changed or anythign I highly doubt I was hacked. I am more likely to believe that this is a bug or something? Maybe if blizzard cana be bothered they can check some logs? I doubt they will bother of course. Anyway very very very disappointed. bye for now
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Sovereign,

Your account has a single Stone of Jordan currently equipped on one of your hirelings. Have you checked them?
Reply Quote
hi thank you for your reply I am going to check now
Reply Quote
hi omrakos. Thank you sooo much for your time and patience with me and for checking it out for me. I was going crazy looking for the ring in my account checking and double checking over and over. I thought I was going blind or something. I just checked my follower guy and indeed he has the ring on him. I am very confused how it got on him though that is very weird. maybe in my tiredness I did it one night who knows. I am just glad it turned up! I have not lost my faith in this game yet I honestly still LOVE IT a lot! THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH and my APOLOGIES if I made a mistake.

cheers
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]