Diablo® III

Bola Shot Spec

90 Orc Warrior
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Wiggiiles-1973/hero/30156736

That is the link to my spec what does everyone think? Its a lot of fun and i can get through mp 5 solo no problem at all!
Reply Quote
No problem at all ey? Somehow I doubt that..
Get a helm with a socket for some % life.
Reply Quote
It's a nice build :)
Reply Quote
I farm mp7 keys with that build, except i use nighstalker instead of steady aim since you end up face tanking everything anyway.
Reply Quote
23k HP without any problem in MP5 eh? I doubt it.
Reply Quote
01/10/2013 05:07 AMPosted by Skorpse

he could handle mp7 imo, that build is perfect for higher mp levels with just two suggestions

1. ditch steady for night stalker -> more disc = definite perma-gloom
2. ditch prep for marked for death (valley) to place infront of you and nuke more
Edited by zoid#1554 on 1/10/2013 8:56 AM PST
Reply Quote
You shoot really slow. Like what? 1.70? Yea, your build could do MP5 with no problem but it takes you a long time to clear.
Reply Quote
Bola shot/thunder ball is great for sentry, spike traps for the stuns to keep them in 1 spot. Good for face tanking too. Nice build.
Reply Quote

he could handle mp7 imo, that build is perfect for higher mp levels with just two suggestions

1. ditch steady for night stalker -> more disc = definite perma-gloom
2. ditch prep for marked for death (valley) to place infront of you and nuke more

yeah great idea will defiantly try it!
Edited by Wiggiiles#1973 on 1/10/2013 3:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/10/2013 02:28 PMPosted by koros
You shoot really slow. Like what? 1.70? Yea, your build could do MP5 with no problem but it takes you a long time to clear.

it really does it i can get through it quite quickly and yes it does have ups and downs and would go faster if i attacked faster but hey that's why I posted this for the feedback with the spec and all, i appreciate it!
Reply Quote
Yeah, I was running MP5 for a while with only 23k life, using a similar build, but I also had close to 2.8aps. Still, it's totally doable, just requires smart timing and alertness, trademarks of a good demon hunter :)

I drop MoD for tumble, because I use Calamity, and use Caltrops (Bait) in place of bat. Recently, I got a pretty gnarly ammy and mempo, so I'm running 50k life, 400+AR, 4k armor, so I drop Perfectionist for Cull of the weak, which synergies nicely with Bait. Basically, I drop my sentry and caltrops, through one or two echos out while bolaing, then when they close in, I throw all my traps on the caltrops, and unleash hell. 15% more dam + 10% better crit + 3 echo traps going off over and over again while sentries pummel their stunned faces = dead demons.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]