Diablo® III

Mempo or Andariels Visage?

I am looking to increase attack speed. I also think Laccuni bracers or Witching Hour would be a good choice. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Reply Quote
Andariel's is one of the cheapest ways to gain a lot of DPS. However your eHP will suffer.
Mempo's, in my opinion, are only worth getting if you can get one with CC, double dex roll or one with Dex/Vit.
Reply Quote
At 500k an andariels can give you more DPS than 250mill mempos.

However as the other poster mentioned, your EHP will suffer greatly. Not a trade I'd personally make, but definitely a great way to get DPS on a budget.
Reply Quote
No question.
Reply Quote
View profile
Agreed with the folks above. I use a low fire dmg andy's with socket for Pleveling/farming low MP and throw on my Mempo for higher MP's or ubers.
Reply Quote
What's your budget?

If you have a large budget, a CC mempo is the better helm, no contest. If not, Andy's is a suitable replacement, but make sure you get one with lower fire dmg taken.
Edited by Beast#1449 on 1/11/2013 5:42 AM PST
Reply Quote
My budget is a little low...around 15m (upgrading gems has taken a terrible toll on the pocket book). Andy's it is then. Thanks.
Reply Quote
both are hideous
Reply Quote
BTW i have an andy's that i dont use if your interested... id have to check AH for fair price tho

150ish dex
50 poison ressit
78 (i think) all resist
9% atk speed
4.5% crit
7% more fire damage

no socket.
Edited by hmk21#1716 on 1/11/2013 11:10 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]