Diablo® III

Can't join populated pub chat. Always 1-2 ppl

I can't seem to be able to join populated public chat channels. Whenever i join I will be assigned to one with 1-2 people, regardless of how many re-logging attempts I make. Anyone with this same issue? This is annoying and has been going on for 2-3 week now.
Reply Quote
I have this issue to seems im always in same chat channel to.The chat system is lame anyway.
Only way to make friends atm seems to be coming to the forums.
Reply Quote
I have the opposite problem, 300 people screaming in every channel I join.
I wish I could find a nice quiet room,,,,, I envy you Leon.

Really? I stick to Hardcore or the class channels and they're not really active. Just bursts of chat every so often regarding drops, advice or maybe a farming group. Typically have between 10 and 50 people in the channels when I first login.

I left general as soon as I could and never bothered with trade. Saw enough of that garbage when I still played WoW :/
Reply Quote
I don't join chat anymore for any Blizzard game. Sc2's chat channel are bad and I'm guessing that D3 chat channel are about the same, but with spam bot.
Reply Quote
Hmm...yea but it's annoying when u needa sell something quick on trade channel. Plus, sometimes its entertaining watching people flaming each other while u're grinding. Guess this problem is just me?

When I send a ticket to blizz, all they did was saying sorry we can't help you after 2-3 days.
Edited by Leon8795#6352 on 1/10/2013 6:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
Happens to me too. I've had this issue since channels were implemented... If i leave the channel and rejoin, same deal. 2-5 people at most. d3 is a lonely place.
Reply Quote
I have the opposite problem, 300 people screaming in every channel I join.
I wish I could find a nice quiet room,,,,, I envy you Leon.
Not sure how you are managing that since the maximum I have seen per channel is 99 users.
Reply Quote
I have actually never joined a chat with more than 20 people since game launched in over 1500 hours of play.

While I do avoid joining, the few times I actually tried have all been ghost towns.

I suspect the chat is divided into regions and no one actually plays D3 in Singapore anymore.
Edited by Wtflag#1258 on 1/10/2013 6:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
Yea probably a matter of region. It's a pain if that is it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]