Diablo® III

help me increase my dps

hey guys i need some help in selecting my next upgrade items. im trying to aim for around 150k dps any suggestions?
Reply Quote
So unbuffed you are at 99k dps .. Start trying to increase your ChC that would be an easy way, unlike me try and find some avg dmg modifiers on your jewelry as well
Reply Quote
What about me what should be my next upgrade?
Reply Quote
@Sono

Better gloves would be a start, you are wasting one of the best IAS, CC, CD slots on defensive stats. Inna's chest and pants should be massive vit holders if you have the budget. Inna's radiance should have 170 dex 170 vit, 45+ sec resist, since its better for you.

Boosting vit should be a piority so you can have a ruby gem in your helm.

Your rare ring should contain avg dmg, IAS, CC drop the vit and get at least sec resist on it. Long term you might want to get LS on one of your weapons to so your SW can be a form of sustain too.

The problem is you have stats in the wrong places so you might need an overhaul, your WKL is good, but the lack of lifesteal forces you to place LOH on your amulet, gimping the damage modifiers on it.

Basically you should look to upgrade your Innas chest and pants first into high vit versions, get better weapons with LS/LOH, then look to upgrade your gloves, ring and ammy.
Reply Quote
@Bransel

1. Drop the lacuni's, you are wasting the 12% MS there, get a rare bracer with high cc, sec resist, and similiar stats, should be cheap.

2. A better Inna radiance since those are so cheap. Either 170 double stats, or double resist, LPSS, take your pick, you are wasting 1 random roll on str, which is wasteful.

3. Better gloves, dont necessarily go for weak overpriced trifectas. That 21 CD is not worth that extra 2 cc + 1 IAS, and you can get higher dex on it 200+

4. Better nats ring, avg dmg is underrated on it, get 30+ avg dmg, it will be comparable to 3 CC. Also, look for AR/sec resist if you have the budget.

5. in the long term, better versions of your weapons, which means same stats, maybe lower dmg (800+ for rare) and that extra socket.
Reply Quote
@Sono

Better gloves would be a start, you are wasting one of the best IAS, CC, CD slots on defensive stats. Inna's chest and pants should be massive vit holders if you have the budget. Inna's radiance should have 170 dex 170 vit, 45+ sec resist, since its better for you.

Boosting vit should be a piority so you can have a ruby gem in your helm.

Your rare ring should contain avg dmg, IAS, CC drop the vit and get at least sec resist on it. Long term you might want to get LS on one of your weapons to so your SW can be a form of sustain too.

The problem is you have stats in the wrong places so you might need an overhaul, your WKL is good, but the lack of lifesteal forces you to place LOH on your amulet, gimping the damage modifiers on it.

Basically you should look to upgrade your Innas chest and pants first into high vit versions, get better weapons with LS/LOH, then look to upgrade your gloves, ring and ammy.

ok ill start buy checking out helm chest and legs and then look for new rings etc . argghh stupid server is down . oh i also have fists of legend but was trying out the wkl for the lighting dmg.
so my main aim is to get my dex vit res from chest legs helm . rings ammy is pure dmg
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]