Diablo® III

Dueling Tournament--White gear only!!!

add me to the fun Gardenboy666#1966
Reply Quote
Picking up white gear is the Diablo 3 equivalent to stepping in gum.

This sounds cool though
Reply Quote
Look out for this guy! http://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comments/10fz5r/the_most_powerful_white_item_in_existence/
Reply Quote
Sounds like a great idea, now to item hunt whites!
Reply Quote
You guy keep it up and they are going to nerf white/grey item drop rates.
Reply Quote
Haha. I love this idea.
Reply Quote
01/14/2013 11:37 AMPosted by Legacy
well, if u do this u will only make the best white items more expensive.

you have plenty of time to farm, archon helm is the only thing eluding me. other than that im ready to go even tempted to try mp10 on norm in whites.
Reply Quote
This sounds really fun.
Reply Quote
sounds like whoever has more paragon lvl wins.
Reply Quote
01/14/2013 03:32 PMPosted by okarin
sounds like whoever has more paragon lvl wins.

we have already addressed this. Roll fresh 60 for tourney or similar paragon levels duel each other. My set is looking mean atm. just min/maxing armor and experimenting w/ builds. updated!
Reply Quote
updated. my fresh monk is already 50 from 2 hrs of casual mp10 AC2>KD1>Rakkis w/ friend. He is 50 as well. The whole process to bang out two fresh 60's takes < 4 hrs w/ cains set/ruby to helm/crap hellfire.
Reply Quote
We will have pure white duels with NO rings/ammy as well as white duels WITH blue rings/ammy accepted so seek away!
Reply Quote
interesting...
Reply Quote
Add me in snowybell#6357.
Reply Quote
white gear is nice - especially the weapons with the balanced affix - up to 20% IAS, woot

do not add me - thnx
Edited by UnifiedEarth#1427 on 1/16/2013 10:19 AM PST
Reply Quote
Thanks to whoever bought the superior http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/razorspikes with 279 armor I put up the other day. 2 million gold woot!
Reply Quote
update: fresh 60 monk leveled and white geared. gonna be farming plans and other misc. stuff for couple days. add me ingame and we can organize a tourney possibly this weekend.

-make a white set

-make a blue set

-practice
Reply Quote
Add me. Mapasu#1685.
Reply Quote
Dueling in Legendary gear is a lot of fun. The fights last to long currently in top end gear. Why would I want to use white gear and bang my head in. Don't know if this is cause you are bad at PvP or bored. I hope its the latter but I don't think so.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]