Diablo® III

Suggestions for WD Skills 1.0.2

View profile
DiabloWiki.com -

Wall of Zombies Cost: 103 Mana / Cooldown: 8 seconds / Raise a line of zombies 28 yards wide from the ground that attacks nearby enemies for 640% weapon damage as Physical over 4 seconds. (Cooldown lowered from 20 seconds, dealt 800% damage over 5 seconds)

Pile On : Summon a tower of zombies that falls over, dealing 550% weapon damage as Physical to any enemies it hits. Reduces the cooldown to 8 seconds. (Cooldown changed from 10)

OMG YES!

http://kristamoore.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/yes-man1.jpg

640% over 5 seconds is 160% per second is the same as 800% over 5, combined with 8 sec CD. It's a huge buff! and very much needed!

Now when you use WoZ reduction gear you can multiple walls. Or you could run Zombie Nova build. Love it!

This pretty much takes care of all the concerns and suggestions MCP, myself and the community expressed.
Edited by JangBahadur#1968 on 9/28/2013 10:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
nice 13 month necro :)

Pity we are on 1.0.8 now and not 1.0.2 :)
Reply Quote
We need crit interaction. Every other class has crit interaction. Vision Quest - Criting with a primary increases mana regen by 60%. I would even go as far as make it so that 1H gains more mana then 2H weapons. Similar to the monks ability that give them Dodge for DW and more spirit gen for 2H.

Just my 2 cents though. I still think mana is somewhat of an issue not as much as launch but in long drawn out fights we dont have a good way of generating mana.
Reply Quote
View profile
Radman

I think teh Devs avoided crit interaction and gave WD death interaction because it fits better into a necromancer themed character. So we need to work harder to come up with ideas where the WD uses crit interaction, which at the same time feels like a natural part of the class.

I would even go as far as make it so that 1H gains more mana then 2H weapons. Similar to the monks ability that give them Dodge for DW and more spirit gen for 2H.

Monks get that bonus because they have a two-handed and a one-handed weapon unique to their class. WD only have knives and mojo.

PS Critting is quite easy so 60% mana regen on VQ may be over shooting the effect.

Skitzflik

nice 13 month necro :)

Pity we are on 1.0.8 now and not 1.0.2 :)

What?

Fitnessfreak
09/21/2013 05:50 AMPosted by Fitnessfreak
Give us a way to move while casting bats and I will be a happy WD

Bats are very good now. I don't think we need this anymore.
Edited by JangBahadur#1968 on 10/1/2013 7:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I opened a similar thread considering WD skill (rune) suggestions in the European WD Forum a couple of days ago. The intention mainly focuses on changes in function of several skill (runes). It is certainly not up to date when it comes to "data mined info" but since these are pretty much under construction maybe the ideas you find under the following link might give some input?!

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8277077842

Please discuss, cheers, oco
Reply Quote
View profile
Thanks Oco, I will have a look.

I'm currently in the process of compiling all the suggestions after 1.0.2 in this thread and in threads some of you guys linked so this is definitely a good idea to let me know what exists out there, that I don't already have in the opening post.

I appreciate it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]