Diablo® III

We allowed to record PTR and send to youtube?

Anyone know?

Cause I just got 1.07 and would love to record with some peeps! I have all the gear and editing software for it!

Turns out the answer is yes!

Here you go guys!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wg_R1vPglw0
Edited by SwingPoynt#1795 on 1/16/2013 12:56 AM PST
Reply Quote
Yeah, and i think there are people streaming it as we speak.
Reply Quote
Even during Beta, there was no NDA. Blizzard is pretty good at letting users post on youtube and other sites. Often you will have an NDA during alpha testing but that is not the ptr.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
The PTR is public and open to everyone. Just keep in mind the normal rules of conduct and I imagine you'll be fine. :)

You can always email legal@blizzard.com, too, if you've any questions.
Reply Quote
The PTR is public and open to everyone. Just keep in mind the [url="https://us.battle.net/support/en/games/diablo3/conduct-penalties"]normal rules of conduct[/url] and I imagine you'll be fine. :)

You can always email legal@blizzard.com, too, if you've any questions.

Anyone ever tell you that your avatar makes it look like a drunk--just swaying back and forth :-) Or is that indicative of your Holidays?
Reply Quote
Community Manager
01/15/2013 03:06 PMPosted by Nilrem
Anyone ever tell you that your avatar makes it look like a drunk--just swaying back and forth :-) Or is that indicative of your Holidays?

Floating is hard, okay?
Reply Quote
01/15/2013 03:07 PMPosted by Lylirra

Floating is hard, okay?

I like it actually. I'd like to see more Malthael talk though.
Reply Quote

Floating is hard, okay?

Fair enough--I heard that in Sanctuary it is actually against the rules to fly while under the influence.
Reply Quote
In previous pacth not had this kind of problem, what is the solution
Reply Quote
Community Manager
01/15/2013 03:14 PMPosted by Nilrem
Fair enough--I heard that in Sanctuary it is actually against the rules to fly while under the influence.

Does being drunk with power count? If so, I think certain members of the Angiris Council might be in trouble. >.>
Reply Quote
If you find something that works real well don't put it on youtube. They will nerf it. Every wizard knows this one.
Reply Quote
01/15/2013 03:24 PMPosted by Lylirra

Does being drunk with power count? If so, I think certain members of the Angiris Council might be in trouble. >.>

Of course Lady Hope would never succumb to such power consumption :P

Alas, regardless of it whether or not it counts, those in the Council (and in particular Imperius) will meet with an unfortunate end. They are far more similar to the Prime Evils than they would be willing to accept.

Although Auriel *cough* I mean Lylirra is awesome, I think my favorite has to be Malthael. Sort of wish I could have his avatar or weapon/wings :P
Reply Quote
Community Manager
01/15/2013 03:51 PMPosted by Nilrem
I think my favorite has to be Malthael.

He's just so darn mysterious.
Reply Quote
01/15/2013 10:16 PMPosted by Lylirra

He seems troubled...but I think I could change him.
Reply Quote

Mysterious as in the boss of...the next expansion? :)
Reply Quote
Well here it is one of them :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wg_R1vPglw0
Reply Quote
Floating is hard, okay?

Haha, don't worry, people like us only wish we could have avatars like that ^_^
Reply Quote

im locking this thread due to derailment
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]