Diablo® III

question reguarding sweeping wind

When you snapshot the damage, does increases sweeping wind damage affixes (such as from soj) stay on after the snapshot, or is it added to the snapshot?

also, does the crit damage value stay in the snapshot? or would I still need CD on my normal gear?
Reply Quote
Currently on PTR, Sweeping Wind still captures Life Steal, Bonus Elites, Bonus Demons, Bonus to Lightning Damage(WKL), critical hit damage.
Reply Quote
Has blizzard said anything about this being nerfed in the future?
Reply Quote
01/15/2013 05:27 PMPosted by totaltroll
Has blizzard said anything about this being nerfed in the future?

No, I don't think they've commented on this.

With my gear this can double my SW damage and this is considering Elite Demon monsters. This puts me at about 150% damage against a limited monster type. Outside of Uber runs I don't think it is worth it because you would need to sacrifice stats for full Inna's set. I suppose if they don't change this you could carry around a 6% LS 2 hand with high CHD plus socket or a similar WKL but I consider this too much work for limited gains.
Reply Quote
Alright cool thanks
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]