Diablo® III

Free Uber Kills (MP10) #2

**First thread was full, this is the second thread**

If you need help killing ubers to get a hellfire ring, post on this thread. The only condition I would have for the carry is you supplying the machines, since I don't farm the wardens anymore to craft machines.

This thread is a result of the multitude of guys trying to charge for carries with players supplying all the machines. That is a waste of gold unless you need a ring IMMEDIATELY and the guys charging are available to carry you. I would expect that most guys looking for a carry are willing to be a bit patient and not waste their gold on guys charging for uber kills.
scrapz#1142
icyraine#6715
Enot#1820 (Runs a lot with Lestat#1966)
NOTE: The above monks carry frequently. If you need a carry, you may want to add these guys first.

Dracolich#1732
legalos#1110
inzaned#1471
Legitbeastin#1971
kfg#1717
syrrah#1463
duhast#1683
duketrible#6674
Artemiss#1640
JRDIIORIO#1327
jco310#1218 (**I'm only on from about 8:30-10:30 PST)
froix#1621 (runs with Ogman and JamAce)
boro#1324
Xenxei#1548
cucacola54Mx#1897
Druin#1518
prawnstar#1239
Easter#1808
CharlesDur#1834
MrNastyTime#1577
Piffle#1874
SQ79#6320
Peacemaker#1792
Lestat#1966
Ryoka#1646
skyang#1976 (Barb buddy who also has a CM wizard)
Frigg#1154 (also has barb and WD)
FML#1883

BARBS:
happynikon#1844
Violentine #1122

DEMON HUNTERS:
Deckard#1577 (Has a team)
NOTE1: You guys need your own machines or you will need to bring somebody who has them. If the carriers have machines and do not mind using them, they will. To make it easier for all of us, once you have the 3 machines, let us know and we can carry you. Also, leaving the game (hit esc, then select leave game) once the portals is opened is a good idea as it saves us a lot of time. If you are geared enough to contribute in the fight, we would like the assistance, however, if you die and/or are undergeared, leaving the game does help us. We will let you know when to rejoin. DO NOT LEAVE THE PARTY OR YOU WILL LOSE THE ORGAN DROP

NOTE2: Forgot to mention, if you check the "Looking for Group" forum, you will see quite a few guys also offering free uber kills. If nobody is available here to help, it may be worthwhile to check that forum.
Edited by jco310#1218 on 3/5/2013 3:48 PM PST
For anybody that needs a carry, let us know. I will be on in about 2 hours.
I will be on in a bit to carry. Due to the PTR being out, quite a few guys are dueling and you'll need to be patient in getting a carry. It may take a day or so now, but we'll get to you.
Like a phoenix, reborn from the ashes!
View profile
It's official, this thread lives!
Adding to my guide info list :)
I have sent request to both artemis and scrapz. Now to just wait patiently :)
As it states in the OP. If were on we'll carry. Add us. We're on in the evenings 8-9pm'ish eastern time till we fall out some time in the AM.
If available I will also help, just usually already sucked into helping friends before I even log on lol.
with all the bad luck ive had in this game i wouldnt mind some "free" anything lulz... masterpain#1111 ill take anything, gear,gold, w/e.
01/16/2013 08:50 AMPosted by JohnnyBoy

Hey Johnny, just wanted to let you know that I won't be running ubers for a few days, maybe on the weekend. Gon be dueling:D

Hey Johnny, just wanted to let you know that I won't be running ubers for a few days, maybe on the weekend. Gon be dueling:D

Doubleeeee

Also if there is room Johnny or if I can get some others on the list to come with I would be willing to help out. I should be on for a bit tonight, add me.
Edited by Enot#1820 on 1/16/2013 10:38 AM PST
I am on for a few hours.
Alright, nice :) I will be logging in now then

2 hours ago
Like[/quote]

scrapz View profile

Oh that's alright :) Thank you for letting me know :)

Good luck with the dueling ;)
Nvm..
Edited by JohnnyBoy#2455 on 1/16/2013 12:30 PM PST
01/16/2013 11:09 AMPosted by jco310
I am on for a few hours.

I have sent you a request now, did you get it?
Cool! I'm a newbie with 3 machines. I like the idea of leaving the game, since I'm not worth the extra boss HP, and then rejoining later at what moment exactly?

BlueeGreg#1828, I'll be around all evening. I'll go see if I can find some help.

And lol, my TR Monk isn't even good enough to get a 5 stack in MP10 :(
Edited by BlueeGreg#1828 on 1/16/2013 3:13 PM PST
View profile
I have 4 machines I need to get rid of before next week. I could use MP10 for a ring that my Monk can use.

I'm online now...
Edited by IPawnU#1220 on 1/16/2013 3:08 PM PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]