Diablo® III

Free Uber Kills (MP10) #2

I've got my 3 machines...can i get a carry?
We're all pretty much logged out unless someone like InsuranceGuy is on. I'm heading to bed, but add scrapz or Narcolepsy and we'll try to get you in tomorrow. :)
I added everybody...thanks!
I have 6 machines. I'll be on a bit this morning and tomorrow night if I could get a little help. Thanks!
Just got my carry...these guys are great, thanks again!
Hi there! I've got 15 machines, and don't want to waste em. I'll be on later this evening if any help is available. Thanks in advance!
View profile
I'm always down for whoring out some GL+FiW to keep the higher dps geared people from having to use them, and allowing them to keep all their offensive skills+passives up too.

At least thats what I tell myself whenever I play with almost all the other monks on my friendslist...XD
Edited by gotaplanstan#1369 on 1/24/2013 12:12 PM PST
Done, will be on tomorrow much longer.
Edited by Enot#1820 on 1/24/2013 8:38 PM PST
Any monks on currently up for some Mp10 ubers? I have 3 machines or would prefer with others that need help, have 60k+ unbuff DPS so shouldn't be too rough
Team ELJ is runnin
Team ELJ? Enot, Lestat and who?
i am up for carry
I've got 3 machines ready to go whenever you're able. Looking to get my first hf ring!
I have 3 machines! Need someone to carry me! :D

Feel free to add me

Kaminator#1542
Edited by Kaminator#1542 on 1/25/2013 7:33 PM PST
Got no machines but would be happy to help out MP10 uber groups.

160k unbuffed dps
Spams Overawe/Conviction Mantra

Froix#1621

Cheers
01/25/2013 05:58 PMPosted by Enot
Team ELJ is runnin

Jirad ;D
I have 3 machine available and need help to carry me. Thanks!
/\ up for carry..
Just gonna put this out there-they take all the loot except the ring parts, so if all you're looking for is your Hellfire, you'll be pleased with the carry.
However, on one of the runs some pretty epic gear dropped...and I didnt get anything except the ring part. Not happy at all...and my Hellfire forge sucked hardcore
Just gonna put this out there-they take all the loot except the ring parts, so if all you're looking for is your Hellfire, you'll be pleased with the carry.
However, on one of the runs some pretty epic gear dropped...and I didnt get anything except the ring part. Not happy at all...and my Hellfire forge sucked hardcore

¯\(°_o)/¯
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]