Diablo® III

Free Uber Kills (MP10) #2

01/26/2013 12:45 AMPosted by Narcolepsy
¯\(°_o)/¯

^

Epic
Closeing out for the night, will be on tomorrow.
would like to get my 1st hellfire ring.. i have 3 machines, need help to carry through mp10, thanks!
Thanks for the run, Froix, Ogman and JamAce.
hello! i have 3 machines and i'd love it if i could get some help with MP10 for my first hellfire ring. battletag is King#2537. thanks!
thanks again for the efficient and friendly carry, Froix, Ogman and JamAce.
Is there somebody one for carrying? please add me
@Froix, Ogman and JamAce

If you wish to do carries, contact me. I do not know who you guys are, and while I appreciate you helping people get rings, I do ask that you let me know you will be carrying guys.

@zplitpzy

This service is to help people acquire hellfire ring organs. It is unfortunate you were under the impression we were offering a loot service also. If you want a loot service run, you'll need to find players that do that and pay them for the service. This is a free service for those who need help killing ubers on MP 10 and, subsequently, getting the organs to make a hellfire ring. And yes, the hellfire rings are usually quite badly rolled, however, it is still a hellfire ring and comes with a 35% bonus to XP which is why most players use them if they are still paragon leveling.
Edited by jco310#1218 on 1/26/2013 8:11 AM PST
i have 3 machines. aesphir#1948

first ring! thanks
Anyone running today? Just got my third machine after my brain fart the other day (switched skills mid-run... oops!).

Rel#1898
My apologies jco310!

I posted in the previous page about my intentions to help out with MP10 ubers. :)

Cheers!
No worries, now and then I don't check this thread as much as I should and miss posts. Send me a FR and I'll add you to the carry list and list the other members of your team.
Team ELV runnin

Add Enot#1820
Edited by Enot#1820 on 1/26/2013 7:17 PM PST
Bump! Looking for people to run, just bring the machines and we kill Ubers!
Have 3 machines, need a strong team run on MP10, tried mp3 a few time, no luck... I am not a monk though. I am online now. add me: Popwin #1394. Thx!
Popwin, add me in-game. We're ready. Lestat#1966
hi lestat i just added you.. wonder if you are still doing runs for tonight?
@jco310
I'd pay for the loot...that's not the problem. I wasn't offered the chance to pay for it, nor was I aware that the loot wasn't shared, like it is when I play with my other friends. Only once I realized you picked up half an Inna's set, and an ammy that I'd kill for, that I realized I wasnt getting anything. Then, when I asked about why I didnt get anything but the key, you said you forgot to leave me some, when in reality you had no intention of leaving me anything. It'd be nice to be offered the chance to have some, or even all of the loot. I for one won't be using this service again, mainly due to the lack of information about these aspects of the service that I wasn't provided. While I realize the service is great for those looking to get their first ring, I do feel quite unhappy that I wasnt given a chance to get some of the loot.
@jco310
I'd pay for the loot...that's not the problem. I wasn't offered the chance to pay for it, nor was I aware that the loot wasn't shared, like it is when I play with my other friends. Only once I realized you picked up half an Inna's set, and an ammy that I'd kill for, that I realized I wasnt getting anything. Then, when I asked about why I didnt get anything but the key, you said you forgot to leave me some, when in reality you had no intention of leaving me anything. It'd be nice to be offered the chance to have some, or even all of the loot. I for one won't be using this service again, mainly due to the lack of information about these aspects of the service that I wasn't provided. While I realize the service is great for those looking to get their first ring, I do feel quite unhappy that I wasnt given a chance to get some of the loot.

I dont get it, each one has their own loot drops, you are expecting others to give you loot they find?
@shade
No...perhaps you're unaware, but unlike in normal gameplay, when you fight uber bosses the loot that you find isnt common more or less among all members of the party. So for example, I've noticed that when I find a legendary item when playing with friends, we all find a legendary item. While the item and rolls can and most often do differ, we all have a chance to get the item. However, in an uber boss fight, the items are not shared. If there's only one ring dropped, only one is available to all members of the party. I would never expect somebody to give me an item from their inventory. I would however like a portion of the loot, seeing as how I farmed the machines, and provided dps and auras. While the dps may be somewhat insignificant, the time I spent farming the keys and the mantra I provide isnt. I wouldnt even care if they took the hellfire pieces-I've got my one, and for now that's sufficient. I do want a shot at the other gear that could bolster my champion, or get gold that could get me pertinent gear. If I had to pay for a chance to get the gear, I woudnt mind at all-what I do mind is the lack of a chance, and the lack of information that this option isnt provided at all, which is why I've stated that I realize this is purely a service aimed at getting people their Hellfire rings, which they do quite well. If I want a chance at loot, I'll look elsewhere, as that option does not seem to be provided here.
Edited by zpliptzy#1887 on 1/27/2013 12:57 AM PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]