Diablo® III

Free Uber Kills (MP10) #2

Online now and looking for a carry. Any help would be appreciated!
xDivinityx1887
Flavor Fitz, Chuck D, and BorrowedTime in the heezy.

We don't carry comrades. We fight alongside you and GUARANTEE a legendary drop.

Russian Gangsta, in Soviet Russia, party always find you.
Anyone down for a carry? Got 3 machines.
Corkmaster#1133
Anybody for a carry for my first ring? I have 3 machines
Crazy4Swift#1946
im ready for another run Enot and company, whenever you guys get a chance. Xdan27#1668
about 30-40 min I think, then I will be runnin, with my team!
Looking for a MP10 carry. I have machines

Rocknroll#1178

Thanks!!
Edited by Rocknroll#1178 on 1/29/2013 8:02 PM PST
We're runnin!
Looking for someone to carry me and a friend. We are both online now and have the machines. Thanks! Tresbien#6234
Jellzroc#1514

Sent a friend request
hi ready for carries! duhast#1683
So after a bit of research, I have concluded that I am indeed wrong. My inexperience with the game, and uber runs in general led me to the conclusion that drops were different in uber runs-however, they're not. I was basing it entirely off of when I asked Enot on my run why I was getting !@#$ items (I figured on an MP10 uber run, good items should drop, right?), and he said, "Oh, I forgot to leave you one." I got thinking about that, and just went from there. Either way, I'm not gonna do ubers for a while. Sorry for anything, and if anything I provided a few laughs :D
View profile
01/29/2013 10:49 PMPosted by zpliptzy
So after a bit of research, I have concluded that I am indeed wrong. My inexperience with the game, and uber runs in general led me to the conclusion that drops were different in uber runs-however, they're not. I was basing it entirely off of when I asked Enot on my run why I was getting !@#$ items (I figured on an MP10 uber run, good items should drop, right?), and he said, "Oh, I forgot to leave you one." I got thinking about that, and just went from there. Either way, I'm not gonna do ubers for a while. Sorry for anything, and if anything I provided a few laughs :D

+1 for manning up and admitting you were wrong. Don't sweat it either, it happens to the best of us :p Or at least, those of us who are incredibly stubborn and/or willing to fight for what we believe in :)
01/29/2013 11:00 PMPosted by gotaplanstan

+1 for manning up and admitting you were wrong. Don't sweat it either, it happens to the best of us :p Or at least, those of us who are incredibly stubborn and/or willing to fight for what we believe in :)

Aye, +1.
Up and running.

http://www.twitch.tv/narcolepsydiii#
hey there me and a friend looking for a carry mp10, both decently geared (not amazing like 100k dps 600 ar, life steal, etc.) have 3 machines Letezia#1291
Oops I rejected your friend request because I thought you were someone trying to have me carry them. Can you send it again sorry.
Clockin out
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]