Diablo® III

Free Uber Kills (MP10) #2

^

I will be home soon, and If nobody carries you within the next 2 hours, send me an add and I will carry you.
Hey all, looking to do an Uber run if anyone is available tonight. I will be on until ~8:45 CST

Sivex#1688
Hey! I have 9 machines and I am looking for some help...
EU, SweeneyTodd#2749
I am also looking for a carry. Have 7 machines currently.
US, SirFrags#1145
Me too. Gonna be all day. If anyone is available
Looking for a carry. Have 3 machines. Can stay if needed for kills 90k pdps, ~700resist will respec for support roll.
looking to see if anyone is still running these. If so my friend and i have about 9 machines. If yall are let me know please. Thank You
My friend and I could use a carry and have machines we will be on for most of the day today Javede#1730.
^

I will be online after I get back from work, which will be about 8 hours.

@carries

You can add me if you need a carry or you can add any of the carriers on the list. Most of them check this thread frequently and will send you an add when they see your post.
I currently have 6 machines would like some assistance! :D

Sharotto#1395
Jco, Remove me from the carry list. Crysis 3 comes out on Tues. and I'll be busy for.... a month or so.

Thanks.
I have 1 set (3 machines), and would like some help getting my first hellfire ring.

Slims#1766
@narcolepsy

Done. Have fun in Crysis 3.
I could use a few runs. Just did four solo runs of MP7 and got jack squat. Then again, I only have 1 machine atm because I used them all.
Good morning, Monks! If some of you elite Monks are free today, I could use an MP10 uber carry. I have 3 machines ready to go. I'm at TexaStranger#1793. Thanks for offering this service jco310 and co. and I hope to see you guys in game! Peace!
Thanks again fro the run last night jco310, dracolich, and mrnastytime. It was fun and went very quick
02/17/2013 07:12 AMPosted by TexaStranger
Good morning, Monks! If some of you elite Monks are free today, I could use an MP10 uber carry. I have 3 machines ready to go. I'm at TexaStranger#1793

hey if u are online NOW , add me ( morning PST run )
Icyraine, thanks for the carry! It is much appreciated and a great example of why this Monk community is so awesome!
I have 6 machines if anyone would like to carry me. Thanks for your help!

Kharnos#2974
Hey Jco, I no longer have a barb. But I can still help with my monk or DH (if any1 needs a DH for uber).
Please update my info a bit. Thanks!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]