Diablo® III

Free Uber Kills (MP10) #2

We're free. Add me if you need a carry.
Edited by Narcolepsy#1563 on 1/17/2013 12:17 AM PST
TY Narcolepsy & RPM Very friendly and awesome
Hi I have 3 machines - i can take my DH which is better than my monk to help

robwin1974#6355
3 machines ready to go. I don't really need anyone to carry me, I just need people to do mp10 ubers with, cause I can't solo them yet.
Hmm, I have been sending out request to some people but have not gotten any word back. I am on the Europe server. Are most people in here on the Americas?
01/17/2013 03:34 AMPosted by JohnnyBoy
Hmm, I have been sending out request to some people but have not gotten any word back. I am on the Europe server. Are most people in here on the Americas?

Haha, this is the US forum if you havent noticed LOL.

Would also like a carry, finally have 3 machines, still finding it hard to do it on MP 10 alone. this is sad.
Hello, i started playing again a week ago. Can anyone explain me the steps of how the carry will work?

1) I already have 3 machines. So I'll join the carrier's party.
2) Then we'll need to get 5 NV on MP10 (while i'm still in the game)
3) After that I'll open the portals, enter it with the party and leave the game to reduce the monster hp? Then come back when the bosses are nearly dying to get the organ? (Repeating this process for each portal)

I'm interested in a carry, just wanted to know how it works so I don't screw up.
01/17/2013 06:05 AMPosted by newbi3
3) After that I'll open the portals, enter it with the party and leave the game to reduce the monster hp? Then come back when the bosses are nearly dying to get the organ? (Repeating this process for each portal)

we rather u stay in the game :)

learn what u can , do nothing , lie on the floor , watch tv , doesnt matter :)
Just received the help of icyraine, and some of his friends (davloh, sasuke, jaxtor). Thank you very much guys, i love you. I hope someday i'll be able to help others just like you did :)
Thank you to Peacemaker and his friend Bonokoot for the 2 runs today. Will do again.
I'm going to add and bother a bunch of you. With 1.07 coming out soon, I need more friends. :D
i have 12 friend requests, and i'll get to you guys soon, i'm focused on getting to paragon 100 for the next few days...
I have my 3 machines. May I please get a carry ?

Kharnos#2974
I wouldn't mind for someone to carry me honestly I just don't have any machines. I need someone to help me with KW farming so that I can make some IMs. If anyone is up for helping me send me a message in game, add me, or email me at jhundley9184@gmail.com. I don't get to play a whole lot since college started back but hope to be on once in a while for a few hours. Thanks!
90 Troll Shaman
I've got 4 machines if someone doesn't mind helping one day
^

Post your btag.
On and available, add if you need help
90 Troll Shaman
Ttiamus#1612
Vanin#1610

Have 3 machines
Starting runs. Add me if you need a carry. Starting with AzN from last night since we couldn't get to him in time.

http://www.twitch.tv/narcolepsydiii To check on progress.
Edited by Narcolepsy#1563 on 1/17/2013 8:55 PM PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]