Diablo® III

Free Uber Kills (MP10) #2

@Shogroth

Nobody mentioned you were not DPS'ing. I did ask you to leave the game to speed up the kill, which would have eliminated the enrage timer, but you choose to stay. We all can be taken out in the SB/ZK fight, just part of the game. It is unfortunate, but it does happen.
Any groups on that could carry me for my first hellfire please? I have machines and will be on for the next few hours.

Boom#1747
Edited by Boom#1747 on 1/18/2013 6:17 PM PST
Starting runs. Add me if you need a carry. Starting with Imposter and Bleedgreen if their on.

To check on progress - chat with us - or just hang out, visit our stream.

http://www.twitch.tv/narcolepsydiii

Added everyone, skipping to Boom for now since he's the only one who replied.
Edited by Narcolepsy#1563 on 1/18/2013 7:48 PM PST
Online and free to help out if anyone needs me

SQ79#6320
Edited by SQ79#6320 on 1/18/2013 10:14 PM PST
Online if anyone needs a carrie

cucacola54Mx#1897
Available.
I have 6 machines ready to go if anyone wants to carry for 2 runs. I am able to keep myself alive for the most part, can tank siegebreaker etc.
01/19/2013 09:56 AMPosted by Ensaneas
I have 6 machines ready to go if anyone wants to carry for 2 runs. I am able to keep myself alive for the most part, can tank siegebreaker etc.

I can carry you man just added you.
So is this post still working? I just want to make sure I'm 3 keys away to have 9 keys each and just want to make sure I can get carried :)
I have the 3 machines

Just add me

pdezotti#1916
01/19/2013 10:11 AMPosted by MrNastyTime

I can carry you man just added you.

Thanks for the speedy carry MrNastytime!
Edited by Ensaneas#1749 on 1/19/2013 11:24 AM PST
Thanks to MrNastyTime and Photon for the carry. CC ring has to drop sooner or later, right?
maybe I should join the regular server today..
Yea, come back from duelworld, uberworld is much more fun.
01/19/2013 12:05 PMPosted by jco310
Yea, come back from duelworld, uberworld is much more fun.

I have your goodies when you get on man!
I'll be on later, no worries. Thanks for carrying guys, maybe get Scrapz to help, he will be out of practice with all his dueling, haha.
On and available.
01/19/2013 12:55 PMPosted by Enot
On and available.

I added you man could always use another partner =)
Any needing a run?
01/19/2013 02:10 PMPosted by Enot
Any needing a run?
i would love one if your down
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]