Diablo® III

Has Anyone Ever Beat Belial MP10????

Attempted to do this for the fist time today. Never even came close to beating him. I can solo everything in the game. I Attempted everything. Cold SOJ, HotA, switching my rings out for Higher DPS. Got him to about 1/2 way a couple times then realized with a barb I think this is an impossible task. And if anyone claims they can I would like to see the video.

Does not seem to difficult until he goes nuts dropping posion bombs everywhere and if theye even remotely touch your dead.
Reply Quote
Belial was really hard in old day (especial for wiz). because he can one shot anyone (include barbarian)

and there were lots of video on youtube teach you how to look at his hand and avoid his attack.

I recommend try out this build:
hota for dps,
rend for heal,
leap for jump out poison when stuck in dead spot
ignore pain for tanking his smash.
and battlerage+wotb

that was pretty classsic build in old day (except frenzy become hota)
Reply Quote
Yeah....he's actually pretty easy....I don't even have to stop attacking. Ill post a vid tomorrow, im at work today.
Reply Quote
He's pretty easy with this build and gear setup. Just can't be slow at dodging this psn on the ground.
Edited by Fizzlesprig#1762 on 1/15/2013 7:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
HoTA does the job very quickly.
Reply Quote
01/15/2013 07:57 PMPosted by Wayneold
Yeah....he's actually pretty easy....I don't even have to stop attacking. Ill post a vid tomorrow, im at work today.

Waiting for Video. So I am assuming you basically just dish out damage, then when he slams both hands on ground and enrages poison cirucles every where you run away and avoid spams until they vanish and then continue attacking? Seen HotA videos doing this, assuming WW is the same.
Reply Quote
You have to have ridiculous dps gear to do it, people saying it is easy with rend/hota are dumb.

I hit the enrage timer when he was at about 15% hp.
Reply Quote
I have done belial on mp10 without any probs.... no video to prove it but trust me it is easy for me. Try using Rend- BL / Overpower - Crushing Adv / and use HOTA - Smash... done.
Reply Quote
Uploading video to youtube now, WW build, I never have to stop attacking, all I do is make sure to have Superstition on and change Overpower to Crushing Advance....I have done it before with Killing Spree as my rune, but it does force me to avoid his green bombs and whatnot....I actually find it goes a lot quicker if I just stick with Crushing Advance and damage all the way through his attacks.

Here ya go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ClMagyc1CA&feature=youtu.be
Edited by Wayneold#1685 on 1/16/2013 10:09 AM PST
Reply Quote
As you can see in the Vid it got dicey for a little bit on one of his exploding bomb attacks, but life steal and a properly timed potion is all I needed to get back to full health quick.
Reply Quote
Attempted to do this for the fist time today. Never even came close to beating him. I can solo everything in the game. I Attempted everything. Cold SOJ, HotA, switching my rings out for Higher DPS. Got him to about 1/2 way a couple times then realized with a barb I think this is an impossible task. And if anyone claims they can I would like to see the video.

Does not seem to difficult until he goes nuts dropping posion bombs everywhere and if theye even remotely touch your dead.
Why would you want to his drops suck for how long it takes
Edited by Mclovin#1300 on 1/16/2013 10:36 AM PST
Reply Quote
01/16/2013 10:36 AMPosted by Mclovin
Why would you want to his drops suck for how long it takes

Some people just want a challenge?

Why solo MP10 ubers when you can have everyone in a group get the drops instead of being selfish?
Edited by Wayneold#1685 on 1/16/2013 11:46 AM PST
Reply Quote
I spent 30 minutes fighting him and got bored as hell and left the game. I reckon it would've taken me like an hour to beat him. I did a ton of running and leaping. That pool he creates drains your life in a second on MP10.
Edited by Thorgrim#1699 on 1/16/2013 1:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
Mission accomplished. Pretty easy now. Used HoTa Just tanked him the whole time. When agroed just need to move around globs for about 5 to 10 seconds. Then go back to Hammer Smash spam. Can't believe I did not do this earlier.
Reply Quote
01/16/2013 06:33 AMPosted by k1ngk1lla
+1 mp10 hes easy with good gear and hota/rend build

YEs. I see that now. Was trying WW at first. When I switched it was very easy
Reply Quote
I am just going to say this straight out: Belial is easy on MP10. You can WW as well. I recommend using Rend as a secondary damage point so that you can accelerate the process. You would need to refresh the crits every five seconds though. Even though the pools do massive damage, you *should* be able to recover your health pool so long you're not stationary.
Reply Quote
Did anyone even bother to watch the vid I made up? I use WW for it....
Reply Quote
01/16/2013 02:01 PMPosted by Wayneold
Did anyone even bother to watch the vid I made up? I use WW for it....

Good job. Thx. for sharing.
Reply Quote
01/16/2013 01:53 PMPosted by acrimony
I am just going to say this straight out: Belial is easy on MP10. You can WW as well. I recommend using Rend as a secondary damage point so that you can accelerate the process. You would need to refresh the crits every five seconds though. Even though the pools do massive damage, you *should* be able to recover your health pool so long you're not stationary.

Yeah, Did not even need to use that. Basically I was not avoiding the blobs as good as I should. Did not think they would hit as hard as they would. Once I made a better effort it was easy peezy. I have now done on both ww and Hota
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]