Diablo® III

Super sexi Amulet!!

01/16/2013 06:48 AMPosted by Detnyj
Well if someone offered 500 M for it I would take it and run.

no i dont trust in game trading.. i will post it in Auction house with a starting bid around 100 mill and let people bid for it... i dont feel like getting scammed... i dont trust in game trading

Amulet is worth around 100-150 mill judging by the auction house
Edited by NeLLy#1854 on 1/16/2013 6:50 AM PST
Reply Quote
He is 100% full of it LMFAO... .500mil LOLOLOL

You don't have to post your lies to impress us bro...

I love how the OP makes a post asking people what they think its worth and then claimes to know it all whenever anyone comments.

What a nooblet
Edited by Vizzini#1638 on 1/16/2013 6:52 AM PST
Reply Quote
He is 100% full of it LMFAO... .500mil LOLOLOL

You don't have to post your lies to impress us bro...

full of it? nah i got offered 500m buddy through Add friend and im not trying to impress anyone... i hit the 50-150 mill lottery 3 times last few days...
Edited by NeLLy#1854 on 1/16/2013 6:52 AM PST
Reply Quote
01/16/2013 06:50 AMPosted by Vizzini
What a nooblet

judging our 2 accounts... its easy to tell whose the newblet (you)
Edited by NeLLy#1854 on 1/16/2013 6:52 AM PST
Reply Quote
01/16/2013 06:50 AMPosted by Vizzini
I love how the OP makes a post asking people what they think its worth and then claimes to know it all whenever anyone comments

i never asked what its worth.... i said i got offered 500m for it.... and i know its worth around 100-150 mill... judging by whats posted in the ah

dont be mad i found something nice and you havent
Reply Quote
01/16/2013 06:52 AMPosted by NeLLy
What a nooblet

judging our 2 accounts... its easy to tell whose the newblet (you)

Are you blind?

I see your lvl 3 HC character with crap on. Did you change this in the last 10 minutes?
Reply Quote
You asked. Its a good one...but all of them are on the low side.

01/16/2013 06:25 AMPosted by NeLLy
it's decent but abit on the low side.

Not bad, could be much better though, good luck.

Do you know how hard it is to roll trifecta amulet with life on hit and dex? lol....
Reply Quote
Are you nuts? Sell it for 500 million! How much DPS does it add to your character as a percentage?
Reply Quote
Are you blind? I see your lvl 3 HC character with crap on. Did you change this in the last 10 minutes?

lol? your an obvious troll buddy.... i got a barb level 93 para and a dh level 63 para and a few more chars and my hc is just to have a 60 that i never play
Edited by NeLLy#1854 on 1/16/2013 6:57 AM PST
Reply Quote
Its not worth 100 mill. Thread dead. Lock or delete. My damage goes down if I equip it. Just so you know.

01/16/2013 06:54 AMPosted by NeLLy
I love how the OP makes a post asking people what they think its worth and then claimes to know it all whenever anyone comments

i never asked what its worth.... i said i got offered 500m for it.... and i know its worth around 100-150 mill... judging by whats posted in the ah

dont be mad i found something nice and you havent
Reply Quote
Every single one of my HC item slots is worth more then this ammy which you decided to post in general chart noob.

Jealous LMFAO...

Have fun making up these offers kid.
Edited by Vizzini#1638 on 1/16/2013 6:58 AM PST
Reply Quote
nah i wont sell it in game, i dont trust in game trading and am gonna sell it through AH. Either way its a sexi amulet worth around 100 mill..

@Vizzini spend less Real money buddy... my account all legit self earned

(Never made up an offer, i got msged through "Add friend" 500m for it and is probebly a scam)

Anyway time to get back to farming PEACE~~

**Sexi Amulet**Either**way**Worth**Around**100m**Especially with PvP being out now, well soon**

PEACE~~
Edited by NeLLy#1854 on 1/16/2013 7:02 AM PST
Reply Quote
nah i wont sell it in game, i dont trust in game trading and am gonna sell it through AH. Either way its a sexi amulet worth around 100 mill..

@Vizzini spend less Real money buddy... my account all legit self earned

Anyway time to get back to farming PEACE~~

What you mean to say is your sorry for making this post and for lieing\bashing everyone that was trying to help you.

How shocking that these "mystery offers" never panned out......
Edited by Vizzini#1638 on 1/16/2013 7:04 AM PST
Reply Quote
ya for 500 mil sell it
Reply Quote
500M for a decent tri? holy mother of god.. ppl have too much gold to spare
Reply Quote
Let's see what we have here...

- You don't know the price for sure, but you believe it's 100-150m based on AH.
- You have AT LEAST 2 offers. One is 350m and one is 500m.
- You don't want to risk getting scammed via in-game trade.

But you put it on AH with a min bid of 100m.

Obviously, those offers never existed. If you want to argue they did, then your actions are completely irrational.
Reply Quote
this^
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]