Diablo® III

started leveling my WD any advice?

besides the fact of simply being lvl 28 atm, i dont feel any direction yet and i cant get a good playstyle down for leveling, any WD advice would be very useful :)
Reply Quote
I think if you simply play the game through to inferno, in public games or solo, you will be 60 sometime in hell. Actually, now with the MP increase availability, it could probably happen even quicker. I would recommend perhaps looking at AH for a high dmg weapon (or other gear) with decreased level requirement (usually extremely cheap) just to use and be able to play at higher MP for the increased exp. And by items, I mean just trash that you can vendor and use until you hit 60.
Reply Quote
Cains set, ruby in helm and Hellfire ring.
Reply Quote
01/16/2013 10:28 AMPosted by JBGetSome
I think if you simply play the game through to inferno, in public games or solo, you will be 60 sometime in hell. Actually, now with the MP increase availability, it could probably happen even quicker. I would recommend perhaps looking at AH for a high dmg weapon (or other gear) with decreased level requirement (usually extremely cheap) just to use and be able to play at higher MP for the increased exp. And by items, I mean just trash that you can vendor and use until you hit 60.

agreed focus on getting to 60 it shouldnt be to hard just playing the game unless your rich then throw a hellfire ring on like jonkz is saying and that ruby in helm and your good will be there in no time at all but if you dont got anytihng yet then just playing the game for now is your best bet
Reply Quote
Just getting a good reduced level weapon you can crank up MP to 10 and with out a hellfire be 60 in nightmare. One of the hamburgers or rainbow weapons with level 63 affixes would do it take you all the way to 60 fast.
Reply Quote
ask ur friend take u to mp 10 as the highest chapter u can join with ruby in ur helm and hellfire ring, leorics ring if possible. then kick diablo's !@#, jump up to the next stage hell or nightmare. to the same thing. just follow ur friend with high level and good gear, it is so easy for them to kill all the monsters and u just follow and gain exp. someone i know reached lv 60 in 4 hours.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]