Diablo® III

Nerf legacy nat

+2/sec discipline regeneration is game breaking. Change it to +20 maximum discipline.

let the flame begin
Edited by Kerrigan#1606 on 1/16/2013 1:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
lol... i'll have to agree to this. so i'm eventually gonna have a reason to salvage my garbage legacy, and get the new set.

I'm serious, I dont care how much I paid for it before. :p
Reply Quote
I agree.

And also,

nerf wizz so they cant reflect damage.

Nerf barbs so they cant rend you.

Nerf Monks so they cant tele hit you from anywhere

Nerf WD so they cant explode their zombies on you.

Edit: That should balance PvP because Barbs, Wizz, Monks, WD and DH are too OP for me.
Edited by PureLaine#1705 on 1/16/2013 1:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
I agree.

And also,

Edit: That should balance PvP because Barbs, Wizz, Monks, WD and DH are too OP for me.

Let's not be sarcastic here
Wizz, and barbs are not getting nerf this time.
WD, DH(legacy nat), monks are
and as soon as this nerf goes live I am gonna start paragon leveling my demon hunter :) I don't care if she becomes weak in pvp I just like her mechanic
Edited by Kerrigan#1606 on 1/16/2013 4:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
And the Jay buff barbs to be OP in PVP just as they are in PvE and, oh god can't wait.
Reply Quote
Oh please
Reply Quote
01/16/2013 04:09 PMPosted by Sikkens
And the Jay buff barbs to be OP in PVP just as they are in PvE and, oh god can't wait.

Exactly. :)

Where's the demon hunter nerf that they have every single one of their big patches?
Edited by Origin#1494 on 1/16/2013 4:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
you guys seem not to trust me...
Reply Quote
01/16/2013 04:10 PMPosted by Origin

Exactly. :)

Where's the demon hunter nerf that they have every single one of their big patches?

Demon hunter class itself is fine. All I am asking is legacy nerf
Reply Quote
+2/sec discipline regeneration is game breaking. Change it to +20 maximum discipline.

let the flame begin

pss, at least this idiot knows he's flaming.
Reply Quote
01/16/2013 04:09 PMPosted by Sikkens
Can't wait to see how they can make wizard any worse.
Reply Quote
01/16/2013 04:39 PMPosted by Sÿlak
Blizz should nerf the posting abilities of the two right above me. ^^^^

Were you nerfed? :P
Reply Quote
Will blizz touch the legacy items?
They already chose NOT to allow them to re-roll as new legendarys after the legendary buff, I think they just plan on letting them die out slowly.
Reply Quote
Stop crying, WD can just haunt you to death legacy or not. Stop asking for nerfs and just learn to play your class.

Barbs just drop Rend

Monks just tele instagib

Wizards just use the cheapest attack of all Storm Armor, undodgeable and instant from above and sometimes even before they are even in your screen not to mention its automatic lol no brains needed or reaction time.

WD use Haunt

DH are fine might have a slight edge but if you use something called skills and strategy + have comparable gear you can win.

People need to stop crying just because they can't win and don't faceroll like PVE
Edited by METATRON#1945 on 1/16/2013 9:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
Will blizz touch the legacy items?
They already chose NOT to allow them to re-roll as new legendarys after the legendary buff, I think they just plan on letting them die out slowly.

Legacy nats never gonna die out and new players won't even able to touch those.
blizz usually don't touch prexisting items but there are always exception and it can be made.
When they nerfed ias, they changed all prexisting items.
At the beginning legacy nat actully gave +0 discpline regeneration but they changed all legacy nats including prexisting ones.
Edited by Kerrigan#1606 on 1/16/2013 9:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
Stop crying, WD can just haunt you to death legacy or not. Stop asking for nerfs and just learn to play your class.

Barbs just drop Rend

Monks just tele instagib

Wizards just use the cheapest attack of all Storm Armor, undodgeable and instant from above and sometimes even before they are even in your screen not to mention its automatic lol no brains needed or reactio time.

WD use Haunt

DH are fine might have a slight edge but if you use something called skills and strategy + have comparable gear you can win.

People need to stop crying just because they can't win and don't faceroll like PVE

Nope, I am not complaining after losing in pvp.
I never played pvp. it's just base on pvp simulation and what other says after experiencing pvp.
I want to play demon hunter but, I don't wanna be forced to use legacy nats thats all
Edited by Kerrigan#1606 on 1/16/2013 9:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
I agree.

And also,

^^
Nerf nerf nerf is what everyone always says then when it gets nerfed they think of something else then they hit the forums and its nerf nerf nerf.
Edited by xDevore#1209 on 1/16/2013 9:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
Blizzard already said that they won't nerf the legacy Natalya's set. If you're jelly just buy one for your Demon Hunter. With 200M you'll be able to get an ok set.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]