Diablo® III

Nerf legacy nat

Stop crying, WD can just haunt you to death legacy or not. Stop asking for nerfs and just learn to play your class.

Barbs just drop Rend

Monks just tele instagib

Wizards just use the cheapest attack of all Storm Armor, undodgeable and instant from above and sometimes even before they are even in your screen not to mention its automatic lol no brains needed or reactio time.

WD use Haunt

DH are fine might have a slight edge but if you use something called skills and strategy + have comparable gear you can win.

People need to stop crying just because they can't win and don't faceroll like PVE

Nope, I am not complaining after losing in pvp.
I never played pvp. it's just base on pvp simulation and what other says after experiencing pvp.
I want to play demon hunter but, I don't wanna be forced to use legacy nats thats all

Then you have no idea wtf your talking about lol, most people in here crying about legacy Nats or DH are scrubs with scrub gear crying that a good geared person mopped the floor of them. Well yea what did they expect? Lol when you actually fight good players who know their class and strategize and have even gear so to speak they are actually pretty balanced. Like I said sure DH might have it a bit easier but by no means is it easy still takes some reflexes and timing. It's like barbs they rule PVE but it dosnt mean other classes can't do great either look at TR monks now out running them. Just people play for 1 day and start crying saying its not fair blah blah. It's called adapt.
Reply Quote
I agree.

And also,

nerf wizz so they cant reflect damage.

Nerf barbs so they cant rend you.

Nerf Monks so they cant tele hit you from anywhere

Nerf WD so they cant explode their zombies on you.

Edit: That should balance PvP because Barbs, Wizz, Monks, WD and DH are too OP for me.

a bunch of bad points being made here...
perma ss is f'ed up, and you know it.
Reply Quote
Balance aside, i really doubt blizzard will nerf it at this point. expect well rolled legacy nats to quadriple in price until the pvp balance hits in about 9-12 months.
Reply Quote
01/16/2013 09:39 PMPosted by shndany
Blizzard already said that they won't nerf the legacy Natalya's set. If you're jelly just buy one for your Demon Hunter. With 200M you'll be able to get an ok set.

They said but, exceptions can be made. I am not jelly about legacy nat users. I have 3B gold which is more than enough to get good legacy nat. I just don't like being forced to use legacy nats.
Reply Quote

Why? Dexterity it's useless for PvE. We don't get any type of buff to EHP (unlike Monks, Wizards, Witch Doctors and Barbarians).
Smoke Screen it's not "f'ed up". It's a necessary skill for us, to survive PvE content.
Reply Quote
01/16/2013 09:50 PMPosted by Kerrigan
Blizzard already said that they won't nerf the legacy Natalya's set. If you're jelly just buy one for your Demon Hunter. With 200M you'll be able to get an ok set.

They said but, exceptions can be made. I am not jelly about legacy nat users. I have 3B gold which is more than enough to get good legacy nat. I just don't like being forced to use legacy nats.

Nobody forces you to use legacy Natalya's set. Having high DPS and high EHP it's actually better to face rol PvE content.
And with more than 60% critical hit chance, Night Stalkers works great.
So... I seriously can't understand why you say that they "force" you to use legacy Natalya's.
Reply Quote

Why? Dexterity it's useless for PvE. We don't get any type of buff to EHP (unlike Monks, Wizards, Witch Doctors and Barbarians).
Smoke Screen it's not "f'ed up". It's a necessary skill for us, to survive PvE content.

yea i got a demon hunter too, and no dodge ain't useless in PVE, atlease not for a dh anyways.
i'll say it again tho, perma SS in a dueling situation is messed up.
Reply Quote
I would agree if OP is using nats legacy himself.
You know it will hurt those who invested on it.

And, play more time with your DH, she's so sad right now.
Reply Quote

Nope, I am not complaining after losing in pvp.
I never played pvp. it's just base on pvp simulation and what other says after experiencing pvp.
I want to play demon hunter but, I don't wanna be forced to use legacy nats thats all

Then you have no idea wtf your talking about lol, most people in here crying about legacy Nats or DH are scrubs with scrub gear crying that a good geared person mopped the floor of them. Well yea what did they expect? Lol when you actually fight good players who know their class and strategize and have even gear so to speak they are actually pretty balanced. Like I said sure DH might have it a bit easier but by no means is it easy still takes some reflexes and timing. It's like barbs they rule PVE but it dosnt mean other classes can't do great either look at TR monks now out running them. Just people play for 1 day and start crying saying its not fair blah blah. It's called adapt.

I am very sure you have no idea what you are talking about.
Some people spend more time and have better gear but, they just can't win. Because they lack inteligence. I want to ask what's your IQ?

I was able to predict which char is going be called OP in pvp. You have no idea how I did that do you? It is easy to simulate pvp winner in head if one have some brain
Edited by Kerrigan#1606 on 1/16/2013 9:57 PM PST
Reply Quote

yea i got a demon hunter too, and no dodge ain't useless in PVE, atlease not for a dh anyways.

It's useless. Strength buff's armor, and intelligence buff's your resistances. 2000 intelligence is 200 all resistance.
Also, there are affixes like reflect damage that can't be dodged.
Reply Quote
BAHAHAHA- its like I can see the future.http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7593622154

Good luck to those DHs that hung onto their under powered Nats sets when prices fell. Classic, havent even had a chance to load it up and play it, and the forum is loaded with tears.

This is always going to be !@# until team play occurs, and then it will be decent. Until then, this is a novelty and should be treated as a bit of a joke.
Reply Quote
"Nerf legacy nats for casual dueling" Cry to ur dad moar
Reply Quote

It's useless. Strength buff's armor, and intelligence buff's your resistances. 2000 intelligence is 200 all resistance.
Also, there are affixes like reflect damage that can't be dodged.

avoiding hard hitters is considered useless?
reflect damage is getting a major nerf but it really wasn't much of a problem before anyways.
Reply Quote

Good luck to those DHs that hung onto their under powered Nats sets when prices fell. Classic, havent even had a chance to load it up and play it, and the forum is loaded with tears.

Some people actually don't sell their legacy Natalya's because they're fun to play. I seriously don't care if the price of legacy Natalya's fells. I enjoy playing with them.
Reply Quote

I am very sure you have no idea what you are talking about.
Some people spend more time and have better gear but, they just can't win. Because they lack inteligence. I want to ask what's your IQ?

I was able to predict which char is going be called OP in pvp. You have no idea how I did that do you? It is easy to simulate pvp winner in head if one have some brain

I don't even want to bother replying to you anymore. I gave you a list of reasons why it's not all that bad and plenty of good players can go toe to toe with even the best Legacy players but that logic seems to fly over your head. Stop crying for nerfs and just learn to play. The smart people are going to be playing and adapting new builds and possibly gear and experimenting in the PTR and discovering counters to all classes instead of spending their time crying for nerfs. That said flame on kid lol
Reply Quote
You could just choose to not duel people with legacy nats...
Reply Quote
uninstall
Reply Quote
Nerf one thing and you'll have to nerf a lot more due to imbalance.

Fact is this game when it comes to pvp or pvm will always have the cheesy builds.

You can complain about the players for using these builds, or you can complain about the fact that Blizzard allowed these builds to exist in the first place. They create all these items and builds/runes and obviously didn't test them, otherwise we wouldn't have the Legacy Nat items (plus all the other OP items and skills/runes/builds).

Anyways, I don't support nerfing stuff in pvp because their are so many problems and exploits even in pvm that you'd have to nerf every class to oblivion and THEN start buffing and balancing.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]