Diablo® III

Nerf legacy nat

01/16/2013 09:50 PMPosted by Kerrigan
Blizzard already said that they won't nerf the legacy Natalya's set. If you're jelly just buy one for your Demon Hunter. With 200M you'll be able to get an ok set.

They said but, exceptions can be made. I am not jelly about legacy nat users. I have 3B gold which is more than enough to get good legacy nat. I just don't like being forced to use legacy nats.

You're not forced to use anything. You haven't played the PvP. Its never going to be balanced. It wasn't in D2 and it won't be here.

Not to mention there is nothing to win so its not like you're missing out on anything.
Reply Quote

I don't even want to bother replying to you anymore. I gave you a list of reasons why it's not all that bad and plenty of good players can go toe to toe with even the best Legacy players but that logic seems to fly over your head. Stop crying for nerfs and just learn to play. The smart people are going to be playing and adapting new builds and possibly gear and experimenting in the PTR and discovering counters to all classes instead of spending their time crying for nerfs. That said flame on kid lol

Your idiocy makes me laugh.
Sure, people will adapt, but adaption have limit.
Why do we separate sports by weight classes if it is that easy to adapt to win heavier person?
Why do we see blizzard balancing characters(diablo 3), races(starcraft and warcraft)?
If it is easy to adapt, how come african dominate running?
If it is easy to adapt, how come chinese dominate ping pong?
If it is easy to adapt, how come korean dominate archery?

... LOL! Dude that just came off as racist. Like I said flame on your just blabbering nonsense now.
Reply Quote

Why do we separate sports by weight classes if it is that easy to adapt to win heavier person?
Why do we see blizzard balancing characters(diablo 3), races(starcraft and warcraft)?

... LOL! Dude that just came off as racist. Like I said flame on your just blabbering nonsense now.

Nope, you got it wrong. I guess low inteligence beings don't know what it is to be racist.
Edited by Kerrigan#1606 on 1/16/2013 10:30 PM PST
Reply Quote

it's people like you that starts racism off.
must be real touchy.
Reply Quote
01/16/2013 04:10 PMPosted by Origin
Where's the demon hunter nerf that they have every single one of their big patches?

It comes 6 hours before the patch, just like when they removed the viability of jagged spikes.
Reply Quote

They said but, exceptions can be made. I am not jelly about legacy nat users. I have 3B gold which is more than enough to get good legacy nat. I just don't like being forced to use legacy nats.

You're not forced to use anything. You haven't played the PvP. Its never going to be balanced. It wasn't in D2 and it won't be here.

Not to mention there is nothing to win so its not like you're missing out on anything.

Well, I am gonna be missing out the fun. am I wrong?
Edited by Kerrigan#1606 on 1/16/2013 10:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
He's just trolling now lol
Reply Quote
01/16/2013 10:40 PMPosted by METATRON
He's just trolling now lol

go to bed kid. you are not worth my time.
Reply Quote
Don't nerf anything for the sake of a silly !@# dueling system where no gold, gear, or achievements are earned. Dueling is there for our entertainment, not to turn every build into a $%^-ing vanilla poof fest so you can claim to be the best, when in reality it doesn't *!@#ing matter....at all....
Reply Quote
01/16/2013 10:46 PMPosted by runit3
Don't nerf anything for the sake of a silly !@# dueling system where no gold, gear, or achievements are earned. Dueling is there for our entertainment, not to turn every build into a $%^-ing vanilla poof fest so you can claim to be the best, when in reality it doesn't *!@#ing matter....at all....

01/16/2013 10:49 PMPosted by TheSaint
Kerrigan, it's clear you didn't play much of D2. .08 items were the appeal of pvpers everywhere, still are, items like my .08 valks on D2 go for 250$ still. Nerfing would be stupid. In fact the act of nerfing in itself is stupid. You can always design better items that have comparable design. Instead of asking for items to get their stats modified, ask for better items.
Reply Quote
Kerrigan, it's clear you didn't play much of D2. .08 items were the appeal of pvpers everywhere, still are, items like my .08 valks on D2 go for 250$ still. Nerfing would be stupid. In fact the act of nerfing in itself is stupid. You can always design better items that have comparable design. Instead of asking for items to get their stats modified, ask for better items.

I can just ask for all other class to perma ignore dh damage
and ask new nats to have +2 discpline per sec.
EASY YAY. Mass are ignorant..................................
This is why starcraft is balanced around pro gamers not around noobs. NOobs have no idea what they are talking about

I have played diablo 2 since its release (non expansion and expansion) to Ver. 1.10. and played it again for 6 month until 1 month prior to diablo 3 release. and I am quite game addict I play 3~10 hours per day and in average 3~4 hours a day. Most importantly I pwn noobs, in pvp, and in trading.
Edited by Kerrigan#1606 on 1/16/2013 11:41 PM PST
Reply Quote

No point in arguing with the guy. Just enjoy the PTR, experiment and most of all have some fun :)
Edited by METATRON#1945 on 1/16/2013 11:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/16/2013 11:14 PMPosted by METATRON

No point in arguing with the guy. Just let the thread die with his tears of rage.

Thanks for free bump. I thought you went to bed
Reply Quote
Stop crying, WD can just haunt you to death legacy or not. Stop asking for nerfs and just learn to play your class.

Barbs just drop Rend

Monks just tele instagib

Wizards just use the cheapest attack of all Storm Armor, undodgeable and instant from above and sometimes even before they are even in your screen not to mention its automatic lol no brains needed or reaction time.

WD use Haunt

DH are fine might have a slight edge but if you use something called skills and strategy + have comparable gear you can win.

People need to stop crying just because they can't win and don't faceroll like PVE

how do u beat something with nerf perm invincibility
Reply Quote
man MY DH has nats legacy, but I cant kill!@#$ cuz I don't do enough DPS, you still need a really god nats set and GODLY other gear in order to be good with nats legacy because with just nats legacy you do no DPS!
Reply Quote
01/16/2013 09:50 PMPosted by Kerrigan
Blizzard already said that they won't nerf the legacy Natalya's set. If you're jelly just buy one for your Demon Hunter. With 200M you'll be able to get an ok set.

u have 3 bil gold and then crappy gems

kulle story bro
Reply Quote
1. Blizzard promised not to nerf the set. While perm SS is indeed quite imba, I don't think it would be fair.

2. The only way I can see that is fair is for blizzard to buyout whatever legacy Natalya set on sale in AH and destroy them. No one can complain then.

3. In the expansion, they will definitely release high level set which beats the legacy by a lot (stats-wise) thus making it unattractive. People may not find the legacy set useful if they can get +3000 more stats (total) by having the new set.
Reply Quote
+2/sec discipline regeneration is game breaking. Change it to +20 maximum discipline.

let the flame begin

If they can, they will do it long time ago.

I would sue if I pay real money for an item and it got "changed".
Reply Quote

u have 3 bil gold and then crappy gems

kulle story bro

wanna see my gold? I can friend you now

+2/sec discipline regeneration is game breaking. Change it to +20 maximum discipline.

let the flame begin

If they can, they will do it long time ago.

I would sue if I pay real money for an item and it got "changed".

Nope read ToC
You are only given the license to use those items. You don't own them.
blizzard have the rights to remove all items from the economy at anytime. They just don't do that because they would lose customers. However, the number of people "borrowing" legacy nat from blizzard is low so THEY can easily ninja nerf legacy nat and ignore QQes

Just for reference
1. blizzard didn't get sue after nerfing ias even though they nerfed all prexisting items.
2. blizzard didn't get sue after releasing 1.04 new legendary items which made all prexisting legendary into junk.
3. If you press bid button on RMAH they say "Item properties and values may change over time due to game balancing" as a warning.
Edited by Kerrigan#1606 on 1/17/2013 2:27 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]