Diablo® III

New PoE trailer

90 Human Death Knight
http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/eehtnb/path-of-exile-exclusive-open-beta-trailer

Must say, I likey.

Wraeclast has been good to you, stripped you of fear.
I offered the gift of Exile, and you used it to reinvent yourself - I couldn't wish for a more potent instrument.
Today, I ascend to godhood. And your death shall pave the way.
Reply Quote
So amazing!
Reply Quote
I seriously want that fellow's gloves/bracers.
Reply Quote
I've been playing in closed beta. It's pretty sweet. I don't hate D3, just want some real endless replayability that I think will be ample in PoE.
Reply Quote
Wow, that was actually really well done. Some of that footage looks like Act 3? Looks awesome.
Reply Quote
I have not had the pleasure of playing this game yet but from what I have seen it already looks far more complex and rewarding than Diablo 3.I can't wait to get my hands on it and plan out a build.I'm back playing Titan Quest Immortal Throne at the moment as a templar.
Reply Quote
PoE plays like what Diablo 3 should have been. Granted i had been playing less than a week, but i do get that same grim feeling i had all those years back when I played D1. first miniboss almost brought a tear to my eye and reminded me of the Butcher for some reason.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]