Diablo® III

Losing Radius?

So I just picked up a few yellow upgrades but I keep losing Pick up Radius. Is this a problem till I hit legendary gear? Any suggestions?
Reply Quote
it's not really a HUGE problem, you can always walk a few steps to grab the globes/golds.
at level 60 is where you should start focusing on gearing, because the current max level gears are at that level.

@topic
No, it's not a problem unless you're going for a specific build.
Reply Quote
Some of the passives that I like regarding dogs have radius bonuses. 5 just seems so small. Was up to 23 for a while.
Reply Quote
7 is minimum if you're going for it, 20ish is decent/close to the borderline, anything more than 30 is over the top in my opinion.
I'm using 13 radius which I find sufficient for my build.

ps. AH gives you more options if you don't look for pickup radius on your gears.
Reply Quote
I love your mojo!
Reply Quote
You're leveling don't worry about it.
Reply Quote
You might want to go to the AH and buy some flawless square gems they will be <700 gol generally and will give you some nice buffs for you char.

Also at this level (28) a 2H weapon could really benefit you char. search fro an ax or crossbow for example.

When you get around level 42-43 get a 2H weapon that has reduced lvl requirements, I got a 900 + DPS cheap. Help dominate till inferno.
Reply Quote
You might want to go to the AH and buy some flawless square gems they will be <700 gol generally and will give you some nice buffs for you char.

Also at this level (28) a 2H weapon could really benefit you char. search fro an ax or crossbow for example.

When you get around level 42-43 get a 2H weapon that has reduced lvl requirements, I got a 900 + DPS cheap. Help dominate till inferno.

What should I be looking for price wise? I don't have much in the way of cash, this is my first char.
Reply Quote
Once you hit 60 get a frog, instant 20 pickup. Use that until you hit P100 then switch to a serp for high level MP's. Swap back to the frog for low level farming.
Reply Quote
Get a Thing of the deep.
Reply Quote
I plan to when I get 60. But any suggestions on leveling weapon or does anything work?
Reply Quote
Anyone?
Reply Quote
01/09/2013 11:33 AMPosted by Idahowolfcub
I plan to when I get 60. But any suggestions on leveling weapon or does anything work?

Just check the auction house every 3-4 levels for high damage weapons.

If you are short on gold, try putting the better rare (yellow) items you find on the auction house. You will be surprised what sells.

Sell bad blues/yellow items at a vendor for gold. Hold off on leveling your blacksmith, he's not very helpful right now, and it may be a few patches before they buff him.
Reply Quote
01/10/2013 07:49 AMPosted by Dikembe

Just check the auction house every 3-4 levels for high damage weapons.

If you are short on gold, try putting the better rare (yellow) items you find on the auction house. You will be surprised what sells.

Sell bad blues/yellow items at a vendor for gold. Hold off on leveling your blacksmith, he's not very helpful right now, and it may be a few patches before they buff him.

I have him as far as I can get him without pages, he's made some of my gear since I have had !@#$ luck finding things, he's made some decent yellows.
Reply Quote
01/10/2013 07:57 AMPosted by Idahowolfcub
he's made some decent yellows.

If you're having fun, keep it up. That's the point of the game.

But if it feels like a grind, you will find that the stuff on the auction house is 2-3 times better than the stuff you can craft yourself.
Reply Quote
just keep lvling as fst as possible, the game only really start at lvl60.

ps: pick up radius is beast for speed farming mp0
<---38 pur! hehe
Edited by Hmongster#1245 on 1/10/2013 8:41 AM PST
Reply Quote
51 yard PU radius for me but only when XPing and MP0. You get 12 from the 3 peace Cains set.

Worry about gear when you hit hell difficulty, that's when you should grab a level reduction high damage weapon.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]