Diablo® III

error 3006?

gave up at some point last night after hours of failed login attempts and said "screw it.. im going to bed" only to wake up to a new error?

!#*!*!!#* blizz? please fix things i would really enjoy playing your game right about now.
Reply Quote
01/06/2013 11:24 AMPosted by Stormyknight
WTF..... Blizzard fix your game, this is completely outlandish at this point. The game has been out for almost a year now. This is not your guy's first fricking rodeo, so stop acting like and fix your game! I paid 60$ when I was under the impression I was buying a FINISHED product. Little did I know I would be taking part in the longest and most expensive beta experience of my life. Thanks for that Blizz..... Stay classy

Your a whining child, go change your diaper you baby.

Excuse me? I am a hard working adult that has every right to complain about a product that still isnt as it was advertised when i bought it.
Edited by Dillanger#1396 on 1/6/2013 11:26 AM PST
Reply Quote
it worked, thank you!
Reply Quote
gave up at some point last night after hours of failed login attempts and said "screw it.. im going to bed" only to wake up to a new error?

!#*!*!!#* blizz? please fix things i would really enjoy playing your game right about now.

I HAVE POSTED THE FIX stop being INCOMPETENT.

i shouldn't have to do ANYTHING for a problem i didn't create. and i believe that there are a number of people in this community that will COMPLETELY AGREE WITH ME. so stuff it k?
Reply Quote
mine works now
Reply Quote
Same thing happening to me. again.
Reply Quote
Server is down for maintenance
Reply Quote
i just logged in Amercia . it works
Reply Quote
Me too. Second time in 2 days. They should have an offline mode so at least you can play. I'm getting sick of this BS. As soon as I get paid, I'm buying Far Cry 3. Enough is enough, already.
Reply Quote
I've used the so called fix listed here, and it did not work. I've been plagued with errors 3005,3006, and 3007 for quite some time now. I've tried practically every solution listed on the forums. I get the same errors regardless of how I connect, be it wired or wireless. Port forwarding did not help, the DNS change listed here did not help, nor did the countless "fixes" I've seen listed.

Blizz, please fix your game. I love your games, but I can't continue our relationship like this. Me loving you, you loving me, then you randomly decide to run away and slam the door in my face. It hurts. =(
Reply Quote
I've used the so called fix listed here, and it did not work. I've been plagued with errors 3005,3006, and 3007 for quite some time now. I've tried practically every solution listed on the forums. I get the same errors regardless of how I connect, be it wired or wireless. Port forwarding did not help, the DNS change listed here did not help, nor did the countless "fixes" I've seen listed.

Blizz, please fix your game. I love your games, but I can't continue our relationship like this. Me loving you, you loving me, then you randomly decide to run away and slam the door in my face. It hurts. =(

i hope u diddnt mess something up on accident, about 10 minuets after i posted this the servers came online.
Reply Quote
i got error message 316700 whats that
Reply Quote
i'm having the same problem
8:37pm EST
Reply Quote
I am facing this issue as well. super slow log in and my friend list gone!!! And some friend pm me and when reply i got error 16 unable to send whisper
Edited by Xtasis#6192 on 1/6/2013 5:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
I got the issue too, cannot retrieve my hero list, waited long time but got a error msg 3006. :(
Reply Quote
3 Draenei Monk
I was having error 3006 this is way that i fixed it simple really reboot computer and reboot router problem solved
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]